Chapter 11

Ross woke up with a smile on his face. He was happy to be greeted by his beautiful girlfriend. One problem: She's no where to be found. His smile soon fades. "Laur…?" He calls out through the house. Oh No! She did exactly what he told her not to do, he thought. He quickly got dressed and called his friend. "I can't get  a location and she's no where to be found." He tells him quickly. "Wait you lost the girl?" he asks. "No! She left to protect me. They have been sending her threats and she was suppose to be somewhere in 3 days to save her family. If she wasn't then they used her weakest point and that is me. They told her, they would abduct me also." He explains. "Why are you still at home when you should be finding her?" he asks. "Look! She turned off  her chip and destroyed it. My last option is─" he stops. "Send me back up. I have a feeling I know where they are.This is war." With that he hangs up. He goes to his secret facility but recalls Laura's words. "I want to be with you but you have to do something important so that we can." "Access granted". He steps inside and grabs his weapons. He looks at his screen. A call came in. He excepted. "Oh agent Ross!  I see you have awoken from your glorious evening last night. Well I'll have you know, your precious little brat is here." He grins at him. "Don't you touch her!!" He shouts at him. "Too late! She may be powerful but she is stupid." He smirks. "Don't talk about her like that!! When I get my hands on, you I'll make you suffer!!" He was now boiling with anger. Apparently for him, it was no phase at all. "I'll get all of you. Don't you touch her!!" He just sat there with his stupid evil grin. "You either show up for your little precious Laura or…" he walks towards her. She flinches but is unconsious. "I kill her after I drain her power." He then shuts off his screen. "Location found". His grapher says. "I'm coming Laura." First he changes into his gear. Then he walks up to his car. He was packs up and sets off."I'm coming Laur." She was communicating through her thoughts. "Please stay out of it."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥