Chapter 13

Ross came crashing through the wall. "Laura!! Get in!" She rushes into the car. He drives through the building and gets her family. Her parents seem as if they never had sleep. "Go to sleep I'm okay." She assures her parents.Vanessa leans back and falls asleep also. Ross suddenly stops the car and gets out. "What are you doing?"  Laura asks. A guy in grey, gets in the car. "Drive them to safety", Ross instructs him."No! Ross get back here!" She then gets out of the car. "Laur No! You need to leave like now!!" He tells her. "Not without you!" She runs into his arms. "I'll be fine. Go home where your safe. This is an order."  He tells her. "I'm not leaving, that's an order I can't follow." He sighs. "Stay close. Leave with them and send me some back-up."  He tells the guy in the car and he nods and drives off. They make a run for it. They go inside the facility and Ross takes out the guards. "Let's go." He whispers to her. She follows and she gets angier by the second for some reason. He then runs into 29 other guys. "Hey 29 to 1, that's not fair."  Laura over powers them and they all fall to the ground. "Nice." Ross whispers. They make it to the final room but Laura suddenly stops. "What's wrong?" He asks her. Her eyes turn this evillish red color and she grabs Ross and flings him across the room. "Finally! I thought you never make it."  he smiles evilly. "Laura ? What's happening to you?"  He asks her. She levitates him and chokes him. She stares at him while he sufficates. She suddenly drops him. "You didn't actually think I wouldn't do anything to her did you?" He laughs triumphitlly. Ross then starts getting up while coughing out some blood. "Laura…… Attack him." She then lounges at Ross. He side steps her and sees their is a chip on her shoulder. "No way Laur will ever hurt me."   She puts her arms together then drops them making a wave of quakes. He falls on the ground. "Oww!" He says. "Ross! Ross!" Laura says. "No the real Laura is coming to her senses!!! Do something!!" He shouts. "I'll do something!" Ross shouts then connects his lips to hers. It was like everything froze around them. He pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He took his chance and ripped out the chip. He then pulled away from her. He destroyed it and then fainted. "Nooooo! What have you done!!??" He shouts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!

~Ash♥