Chapter 20

"What happened to her?" Ross asked gritting his teeth. He was red in anger. "What do you mean?" He smirks. Ross picks up Laura and lays her on the couch. He suddenly remembered to check if she was breathing. He checked for a heartbeat and nothing. "What did you do to her?!!!" Ross shouts. "Aww no. Why would I ever hurt the one thing that will help me rule the world. I may be cold hearted at times but this girl is as important to me as she is to you. I only wanna destroy her for destroying my heart." He casts his eyes lower then his smirk returns. "I loved her but I guess she didn't love me. Now that I know her weak points, I'll use that against her." He says. Ross was confused. "What do you mean?" He asks but he just grins smugly. "Aww Agent Lynch, your smart but your not that smart. Anything I want she'll give it to me just to keep you out of it. I think she would even kill herself  to keep you safe. It's a shame you can't return the favor." He grins. Ross knew now. It all made sense. Laura is at the stage where everything she loves comes before her. She would die just to keep them out of harms way. "Have her here at this location in 48 hours!" He throws a card at him and leaves. "Looks like I'm driving you to New York." Ross whispers. She then flutters her eyes open. "Rossy?" She asks through her blurry vision. "It's me and we to go so pack anything you'll need and let's go." He tells her. "Where are we going?" She asks him. "Pack now questions later." He tells her and walks to to his facility. He packs some weapons and some gear. He then packs clothes and loads it into his car. Laura packs some clothes and then puts it in the car. "Lets go!" Ross says and pulls her in the car and they drive off. "I'm on my way A.R" he says to the earpiece. "What's going on?" She asks. "I'm protecting you." He tells her. He looks in his rear view mirror to see 3 cars behind them. 'Shit' he curses under his breath. "Laur get down now!" He instructs her. She does what she's told. "Grab the wheel." She does so. Ross then starts shooting behind them. They start shooting back. He pushes harder on the accelerator causing them to speed up.Laura drops her hand and one car flips over. She continues controlling the car. Ross then grenades the second car. The car blows up causing smoke to build.They drive quickly and escape to a hotel and park their car in a secret location. They then grab their things and check in. Ross orders a suite. They head up. Ross notices one of the crew members and hides Laura's face. They then walk in and drop their stuff. Laura almost instantly walks to their huge bed. "You hungry?" Ross asks her. She shakes her head no. "Were staying here for a couple of days."  He tells her and she nods. He then walks towards her and lays down with her. He then takes his shirt off. Laura blushes.

"Yess they checked in here. I'm positive. I saw him and he has a girl with him." He explains. "Make sure you make him suffer." A voice says on the phone. " Okay I will." With that,he hung up. "Agent Lynch, meet your biggest rival yet." He smirks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Uhh oh! Who is that?? Good luck Ross!

Comment n Vote!!!!

~@$#♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥