Chapter 19

Ross was consulting his fellow agent. "Do you like ever feel that?" He asks. He nods his head. The intercom sounds. "Agent Lynch, Agent Robert is on the phone for you." Ross goes to his office and picks up the phone. "Hello." He answers. "We have a problem." Agent Robert says. "What is it?" He asks. "It's about Laura..." A.R trails off. "What about her?" Ross asks getting worried. His weird feeling is returning. "She's in danger. I need you to head home and bring her here. I know it'll be tough but I can't let you do that in public. I want you to bring her by car." A.R explains. "Why do you need me to bring her at all?" He asks curiously. A.R paused for a moment. "So we can make her normal." He answers. "What if she likes being herself?" Ross asks. "I can't have someone threaten the U.S government. If they see her as a threat, then no more Laur." He tells him. Ross can't bring her just yet. "I'll have to talk to her." He says. "Very well. I need you to bring her fast." Ross is not giving her up now. "I'll bring her in the remaining 6 months." He tells him. "No you bring her fast or I will prompt the government myself. This is an order." A.R yells at Ross. "Well that is an order I can't follow." He then hangs up. He knows this can provoke him but what's got to lose except Laur. He walked to screen and looked for her through the security camera he has installed. He then seen her on the ground passed out. He immediately ran out. "I have an emergency! I need to investigate the matter of state. She is on the ground passed out at home." He tells his reception. "Okay very well". He then checks out and drives off. He gets to his house and runs towards her. "Laur?" He shakes her. Her body was as cold as the winter. He checked her pulse. Beating on track and breathing constant. He rolls her over. "Laur wake up!" He nudges her. She doesn't move the slightest. "Did you really think you killed me back there!?" The voice asks. He knows that voice. He looks up. "You".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@$#▲♥♥▲▲ツ