Chapter 8

There alone she crys then senses Ross arrive and rushes to clean up. She quickly wipes her tears and brings supper to the table. Ross walks in smiling and hugs her. "Hey", she says as she hugs back. "Hey. How have you been? I'm sorry you have to be locked up all day but I promise this will be over soon." He says and pulls away. "I'm fine and can you help me with something." She asks him. Her phone vibrates. She received a text message. "Tell him and he goes also. You better be here alone."  She sighs. She looks up at him and sees he still waiting for a reply. "Err.…never mind. Let's eat". She then walks towards the table she just set up. He follows her. They sit and eat in silence. "Are you sure your okay?" he asks. She nods. He doesn't believe her but let's it go. "Ross?" she says and looks up at him. "Yes?" He says and looks at her. Their eyes meet and no words come out. They just stare at each other. "Look, I know you're here to protect me but don't you think its weird that I am here left alone. I get lonely here.Anyway the weird part is how you're busy at the agency that is far away. I feel I am being watched not just by your agency but also by the agency after me. I should at least have an occupation. Come here I have something to show you." She gets up and puts their dishes away. She then opens the back and goes to her house. She unlocks it and Ross follows. She walks upstairs to her room and opens the door. She turns on the light and Ross is bombarded with drawings all over the wall. "I drew these since I was 3. I only known of you when I turned 16. I then became part of #R5Family and that's why I'm a big fan. I've seen you before I even known you." He stands there in shock. He walks to a drawing of him when he was 3. It was realistic. He thought he was staring at a baby picture of him. "My mom always said I would meet you but she didn't know how." He was speechless and he looked all around. Not an inch of her room was not filled with him. She blushed and turned to face the wall." I love you and I needed to show you this so now I hope you don't think I'm a stalker. I'm gifted." He chuckles then walks up to her. "Why is your family afraid?" He whispers in her ear."I may have used my powers on them. I threw my sister and shushed my dad and mom out of frustration." He nods then grabs her hand and entwines their fingers. "I love you too. Don't do anything stupid like go risk your life so I don't get hurt." He kisses her cheek. "Come on. Let's go back home." She nods and they leave hand in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awww I was tearing. It would be hard to tell someone you love them and not have them say it back.

~ Ash♥♥♥