Chapter 25

"She's frozen from shock. Please give her a clarification." He instructs. He turns back to her. "Don't worry. As soon as I take your powers, you and your baby along with Ross, can live happily ever after." He smirks and walks away. Laura can't believe it. She kind of can and she can't. She expected it but not this soon. She grabs at the machine wires and shuts it down. Power of the building slows down. The lights flicker. "Noooo!!" He shouts running back into the room. Laura suddenly feels strong. She grabs everything and clasps them together. "You will leave me alone!! You will also leave Ross alone. I wanted to be normal but now that I have people accept me, I'm keeping my power!!!" She shouts. He smirks. "Oh no you won't. You will hand it over to me if you want to see Ross again." He grins smugly. "What do you mean?" She asks stoping everything. He smirks and pulls up a camera. "See Agent Lynch." He smirks. Ross was in a cell along with his friend. He was paralyzed. "What did you do to him!!??" She shouts levitating the machine above his head. "I won't let them ruin my chance and that is final. I have you here and now all I need is the machine." He grins. "You mean this machine?" She asks and slams it with full force against the wall. "Nooo!! You little bitch, you'll pay for this!!" He shouts and slaps her. He then presses a button. Ross jolts up. "No you leave him!!" She says as she grabs at his arm. He jerks her off. She hits her back against the wall. "Ugh!" She groans. "Laura!!!!" Ross shouts. She hears him. "Ross, where are you!!!??" She shouts back. No reply. A girl then walks in the room. "So this is her?" She asks. "Yes." He nods. "Take her away!! Bring me her precious Ross", he instructs. She nods and grabs Laura. "Let go off me!!" She struggles. The girl pulls out a pen and shocks her. Laura remains uneffected. "It's not that easy!!" She then flings the girl across the room. She levitates her. Just then they bring Ross in the room. She starts choking her. "You let her go or I shoot him!!" He threatens her as he holds a gun to Ross' head. "No!! Laura don't listen to him. Kill me. I don't care but you let Laura go." He then punches Ross in the face. "Ross!!!!" Laura screams and runs to his side. She drops the girl. She leaves her coughing, gasping for air. "I told you leave him!!!" She flings him then. He grabs his remote and press a button. "Bye-Bye Ross!!" He shouts. She looks back and Ross was gone. "Nooooo!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!

~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥