Chapter 6

Ross wakes up hours later to find Laura on his chest sleeping peacefully."Aww, she looks cute when she's not trying to kill you." He thought while looking at her. Suddenly her eyes flutter open and she feels around, looking confused. Once she notices, she blushes then gets up. "Oh sorry I fell asleep on you." She says embrassed. "Oh no, it's okay because you looked so cute."He says and makes her blush. She becomes shy. He chuckles then pulls her back to him. "No need to be shy around me." He then hugs her. She hugs back. "I'm gonna go make breakfast." She says as she pulls away. "Okay and then we'll head to school. I'm going to stay as close as possible okay. Even though school is over in a month." He gets up and stretches. Laura stares at his muscles then walks towards the kitchen. "I'm going to go shower and change." With that he walks away towards his room. Laura runs towards her room and quickly gets ready for school. She does it so fast you would think she's bionic. She then runs into the kitchen and makes the food. She then sets the table for them. She kinda feels as if she was married to him. Only if he knew. "Maybe that's why-…". Ross comes back dressed like he normally would. "Maybe that's why what?" he asked. "Nothing. When will you take me to agent Robert?", she asked and he froze. "Umm…… about that see, I can't until we know for sure that the people who are after you know that were coming after them, cause of that were stuck together for the next 9 months." He smiles nervously. "What!? Eh what the heck I kinda like spending time with you so I'm okay with that. At least I don't have anymore school because I'm graduating!!" She blushes then cheers. "Congratz, can't wait!! Now let's eat." Ross says. They sit and eat breakfast and then head to school.