Chapter 16

She did what she to do. She protected him. She also hurt him. She left him there. Ross cried. He tried to find her but nothing. She called out. "I'm alive but you'll find me soon." He looked around but no one was there. He got in his car and drove off. He thought about one thing and that was Laura. He got home and disengaged his security system. He got in the house and then ran his system up. Laura's chip was on. "Location: Bedroom" the gadget read. Ross found that weird. He ignored and went to the facility. He put his gear away then walked back into the house. He smelled food. He walked to the kitchen and there was food. Next to it was a note. "Eat this. I don't want you to work on an emty stomach. I also have a surprise♥" He read. He ate then cleaned up. He then went to shower. He felt he was being followed. He looked back nothing. He then looked at his shampoo. The one Laura loves so much. She would sniff his hair every morning. He smiled at the thought. He got in the shower and let the water hit his bear skin. He was in a whole new world. He kept asking "Why did she do it?" . He then steps out of the shower with his nice and damp. He grabs a towel and wraps it around his waist. He then left the bathroom to her room. He didn't know why he was there but he was. He looked around and a book caught his eye. "I love you and I hope you'll return it to me," was written on it. He took the book with him and went to his room. He opened the door and lights were dim and candles were lit like the other night. He smiled remembering it.Suddenly, arms were around his waist. "Miss me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment n Vote!!!

~@$#♥♥♥♥