Chapter 17

He jumped from the sudden action and removed the arms. He then spun the person around and covered their mouth. "Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" He asked. He then was pushed away. He adjusted his towel and looked up at the person. It was her. But how is she here?? How did she survive?? "Are you going to kill me or hug me?" She teased. He walked up to her and hugged her. She hugged back tightly. "I love you." She whispered. She then kissed every part of his face. He pulled away. "If you loved me, then you wouldn't have left me. You would've listened to me. I told you not to risk your life for me and that's exactly what you did. I know you have power over us humans but sometimes consider my feelings. Are you really that selfish!!?" He asked frustrated.Laura was taken back. She knew he was mad that she didn't listen but he hated the fact of yelling at her. "I'm sorry. I only wanted to protect you. I was threatened for months and I was mortified. I couldn't tell you. He then threatened to kill you infront of me. I couldn't let that happen. I love you too much." She then cried out of pain. "Ah!" she dropped to her knees. "Laur... are you okay?" Ross asked concernly. She gripped his hand. Ross then takes her to the bed and helps her lay down."Are you alright?" He asks anxious to know if she's okay. She gripped the sheets tightly as she bit her lip. "Do I need to take you to the hospital?" He asks her. She hasn't replied to any of his questions. He didn't know what to do. She then suddenly reached out for him. He accepted. She pulled him over herself. She just wanted to be in his arms forever. The pain disappeared as she first made contact with him. She rolled him over so she was on top. "Answers to your questions are: yes, yes, and no." She smiled brightly. "I love you Laur." He whispered in her ear gentlely. She smiled. "I love you too." She says. "Well now that your alive and not dead, can I get dressed?" He asks looking down at himself. She chuckles. "Or we can be half dressed together!!"Laura says and snaps her fingers. "Umm.... no. I meant can I get a new pair of boxers. I recently came out the shower.By the way, that food was amazing." She smiled. He enjoyed himself and that's what Laura wants. She wanted him happy.She leaned down and kissed him. He kissed back. She then deepened it. She wanted to remain in this happy state. She wanted nothing more then just being with him. "How are my family? Are they safe?" she says as she pulls away to catch her breath. "Yes. They are at one of the facilities recovering." He reassures her. "How are you here?" He finally asked her. She froze for a split second. "I guess when the building blew up and I had thrown you outside, the light flashed before my eyes. I appeared here, back home. I woke up on your bed. It smells just like you." She giggled and blushed while taking in his scent. She traces his abs. He freezes of the sensation. "O-okay that explains it. Is that why my system read your location was the bedroom?" He asked. She nodded. She traced his V line to the top of his towel. He groans. She giggles. "I guess I'm not the only one huh?" She asked him. "Huh? What do y-," she smirks. He finally understood. "Yeah I guess so. I can't tonight. I have to head in early to question your family. I won't be back until after dinner." He tells her. Her face falls. "Tomrrow straight after you come home?" She asks with hope in her eyes. He thinks for a second. "If nothing is in the way. I clear my schedule tomrrow. Then I'm all yours." He says to reassure her and winks. She smiles. "Okay. We still have 6 more months together. If that's the case then I'm leaving with this". She tells him. "With wha─" he was cut off. She kissed him deeply with a lot of passion. He returned the kiss. She then pulled away and got off of him. He gentlely pulled her in his arms and she cuddled to his bare chest. "Night... I love you." They whisper to each other and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aww their reunited!!:) Couldn't keep them seperated;)

Comment and Vote!!!!

~@$#♥♥♥