Chapter 29

"I thought I said bring her to New York." Agent Robert recalls. Ross frowns. "I would've but we got in a bit of trouble." He tells him. "What kind of trouble?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "I was abducted. Ross returned me today. I kind of just woke up in this room. Last thing I remember was blowing up a machine that almost kilked me. Ross fighting some guy. 200 agents arresting people. We blew up a building together and walked away like a boss until I clasped and well here I am." Laura explains in one breath. He looks at her crazy for second then turns his gaze back on Ross. He looks down to see their hand entwined. "May I speak to you?" AR asks. "You can say what you need right here." Ross says in seriousness. AR was shocked for a brief moment but hit reality. "Look, Laura…" He trails off. Thinking of how he should say it but nothing. "Where's my baby!!?! " Her mom bursts through the room. "I'm right here." She recalls. Her mom runs over and hugs her. "I'm so glad your okay. Thank you agent Lynch." She thanks him. "Oh please, call me Ross. I'm only 18 and calling me by my last name makes me sound old." He jokes. "Thank you Ross." She says. AR then pulls him out the room.
"You know you can't be together." He explains. "Yes we can. Laura was able to fight them with me by her side. When I walked in there, she was dying. After just touching her arm, she received her power. It's not something you can take away from her. It"s…… It's a gift. If you try to, you'll just kill her."Ross explains. Robert nods. "I love her and she loves me. She risked it all for me. Why? Because she loves me. If I can't be with her then, I don't want to be an agent. I want to go back home. Live with my mom. Sing with my brothers and sister. Make the most out of my life. Most of all, I wanna be with Laura. If you can't grant me those then I'm no longer a secret agent". Ross turns to leave. Robert grabs his wrist. "Mission Complete." He whispers. Little did they know, Laura was listening. "Ross, listen to yourself. I made you give up the most important things in your life and you didn't say anything. Now Laura came into that important pool and look. Your now our new leader. You may be young but your wise. This mission was a test and you passed." He smiles. Ross is the new leader. He was delighted. "Mission Complete. You may now give orders, boss." He smiled. "I want that policy out of my book and I want my Laura.She will be a secret agent also". Ross smiled. She smiled on the other side to him. Robert leaves to get started. They all soon leave and  Laura comes out smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next Chapter is finale!! Comment and Vote!!!
~Ash♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥