Chapter 9

Laura wanted nothing more than spending her last night with Ross, her love. She knew him all her life yet he knew nothing of her. After spending 3 whole months with her, Ross felt the same. It happened when he first kissed her. It was from shock that he fainted. She had a negative energy that shocked him. First thing in the morning, she plans on leaving. She's leaving because she's protecting those she cares for and to get her loved ones back. They left to protect her. If she was to go with them she would've been caught also. Right now all that matters is him. Ross. "Please tell me." He begged her.She shook her head. "I can't, I want to but can't ," she whispers. He nods in understandment. He grabs her hand and takes her inside his room. She looks around. "It's so plain." She says. "That's what you think." He grins. He presses a button and it becomes a romantic setting. It has candles and roses. She loves roses and runs to them. The lights become dim. It was like she was in a romance movie. He walked up behind her and puts his arms around her. She smiles and smells the roses. "Do you like them?" He asks as he rests his head in her shoulder.She smiles and nods her head. She puts it down and faces him. "I love you and I would do anything for you." She tells him in all seriousness. "I love you too and I'll even give up my life for you." He says. They lean in and share their first offical kiss. It was slow, sweet, and gentle but filled with passion. She leads him to the bed and they fall onto it. "Let this be a memory", she whispered against his lips.

------------------------------------------------

She laid in the bed with her head on his chest thinking. "I'm doing this for you and my family", she says as she plays with his hair while he sleeps. "I love you." She whispers and kisses his cheek. She slowly gets out of the bed and makes her way to her room. She gets dressed and grabs her bag. She turns off her chip. She then slowly leaves through the back door. If she left through the front then she would ring the alarm. She locks it behind her. "I'm doing all of this for you." With that, she was off. She knew it was coming but not this soon. She receives a text. "Good girl! See you soon."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and vote!!!:)

~Ash♥