Chapter 4

They ran towards the exit in the back door.Ross pulled Laura close to his chest and whispered."Ssshhh…" as gun shots were coming closer towards their direction.She nods."Whatever happens I need you to stay out of harms way." She nods and Ross let's her go. She clings to shirt. He looks at her. "Don't leave me" she cries out."We'll be fine as long as you follow my directions." She nods and lossens her grip."Where are you going?" "Inside to get rid of people in our home for the next 6 months." He turns to leave.She grabs his arm."Promise you'll be back," she whispers."I promise". With that he walked in.She stood there with the thought of him getting hurt because of her.She slowly makes her way inside.She hears grunting and kicking so she peeks her head out.She sees Ross and some guy dressed in black in a full on fist fight. Someone comes up behind her and points a gun to her head.They then motion for her to move. She does as she is told.Soon enough they were in the middle of the room."You'll stop if you don't want her hurt," he shouts towards Ross. He looks up in confusion,  but then gets kicked in the gut, causing Laura to yell and run to his side. "Ross!" she cries out."What are you doing here!? I told you to stay out of harms way!!" He shouts at her. "I'm sorry I couldn't live with the thought of you getting hurt because of me!" she says tears rushing down her face. He then gets up and punches the guy in the face knocking him out cold. He then turns towards Laura and grabs her arms and checks to see if she's okay. She is so then he pulls her close to him. She buries her head in his rock hard chest.They then hear slow claps and turn toward the sound. Ross pulls Laura behind him and faces the last guy of the night. "Give me the girl or I shoot you," he warns.Rosd chuckles then puts on a serious face. "What do you want with her anyway?" " I don't want her.My boss wants her. If I don't bring her in 5 days, they will kill me." He explains. "What if I killed you first?" Ross states sounding more like a question.He then pulls his gun out at Ross.Ross pulls both of his."Do you really wanna do that?" he asks sternly. The guy then pulls his trigger. Ross is still standing there. No matter how many times he shoots, Ross is still there. Ross is about to pull his trigger when Laura comes from behind him with her hands up. She lowers one hand and picks up the guy throwing him out the house far away. She then approaches a wide-eyed Ross."I told you, I don't want to hurt anyone but if you're going to hurt someone close to me then I will rip you to pieces",she says all serious. "You have known me 4 hours Laur." He chuckles. She notices the guy on the floor and  drops her hand. She rises it a little but stumbles. Ross walks behind her and helps steady her hand.He holds her hand causing her to blush. They throw the guy out together and lock the door.She breathes a sigh of relief."Do you wanna… maybe move your things in here, because I can't have you stay in that house alone". She blushes on the thought of living with a guy."Sure be right back," she says and goes out the back door and into her house. She packs all her clothes and some other stuff. She then goes to the bathroom and piles her stuff into a bag and leaves.She turns all the lights off and locks it. She then returns to the house.She takes her stuff to her a room and her very own bathroom. She then hears a shower running. She thought for a moment and it just occurred to her.She's living with Ross Lynch! One of L.A's  heartthrobs. She then finished and walked to the living room where all tge fighting occurred nearly an hour ago. It was clean and not a speck of dust anywhere.She found that weird."Security system on". She jumped but realized Ross just turned on the security system. She went to the kitchen and started cooking. After what felt like forever Ross came down with only sweats and no shirt."Mmmmm……… What mells so good?" he asks. She was mesmerized by his toned body. She came to her senses and replied. "Lasagna". "Is it done yet?" He asks. "Almost just 2 more minutes," she said. He walked away from her and turned on the t.v. She felt sad and rejected. "Call me over once it's done." His phone started ringing and he took the call. "What?! I can't! No, I will not.I'm already on a mission and it is only 30% complete." He says all in one breath. "Okay. Fine then I'll do it but under another name.I can't unless this mission is complete which will be in 6 months so hold on." With that he hung up. She stared at him."Umm who was that ?",she asked fiddling with her hands. He looks at her and thinks of a way to tell."It was one of my agent friend." He lied. She sensed it but let it go. He walked towards her and helped her set up. For the first time he looked at her."Beautiful…" He mumbled.She caught it and blushed. She walked over and pulled the food out the oven.She then brought it to the table."Walah! My famous Lasagna!" She cheered. He looked at how happy she was.He chuckled then got them something to drink.They sat across from each other. They looked at each other then started eating."Wow! It's amazing!" Ross told her. She blushed."Thanks Ross". Throughout dinner they made small talk. "Yea and that is probably the last time I had a girlfriend." He chuckles. "Eh? Say what now? You are so good looking, how can that be? I mean look at you're gorgeous and so toned. If I was that girl I would have already put a ring on it, not let you go. Big mistake if you ask me." Laura rambles then blushes."Being an agent has it's limits.I want my old life back." He sighs. "Hey, maybe you can but until you can just accept this life like you have been doing." She smiles at him. He smiles back. They then start cleaning up. Laura cleans the dishes and Ross helps her.After she was done, she accidently spilled a little bit of water on his chest."Oh my! I'm sorry. Let me cleaning it up," she insists.She grabs a dry towel and wipes the water off slowly and gently. "If you wanted to touch my abs, all you had to do was ask." He smirks. She blushes. She traces them with the towel."There all done!" She was now red like a tomatoe.He grab her hands and placed them on his chest."Go ahead! You know you wanna." He smirked. She did anyway and then she felt his biceps and triceps. "Wow! He's sexy!", she thought. She totally forgot about the reality of it all and just kept feeling him.Her eyes started to glow as images flashed before her eyes. She feels like they aren't just pictures but mean something. She pulls away from him and adjusts her eyed. They return to normal. She looks up at him and stares. "What? Do I have something on my face?" he asks.She turns beet red and walks away from him. He grabs her wrist and makes her face him." Did you like what you felt?" He smirked. She bit her lip. "No I loved it!" she says but regrets it afterwards. She runs into her room and closes her door."I got her where I want her." Ross thought to himself. He turned off the light and walked to his room.Laura opens the door and whispers, "I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talk about akward!!! I would've probably said that but would've said it smoothly. Eh?? What the heck! I would say exactly the same. I mean he is drop dead goregous!!!! Please comment and vote! Thanks

* Ash