Chapter 22

Mission was getting harder and harder. Ross had a supernatural individual, who he has completely fallin' in love with.He has to give her up. She has to become normal. He needed time and that was the only thing stopping this mission. Stage 1 and 2 are complete. He must move on to stage 3. Suddenly, the place blows. "Ugh!" He growns. Ross was training for life events about to occur. He put Laura in the facility. She is not allowed to contact anyone. "Come on Lynch! You almost had it!! How will you protect Laura when this happens for real?" His friend encourages his best friend to work harder. "I can do this. Laura can do it also. She practically is protecting me if you ask me." Ross tells him. "Wait don't tell me. You guys fell in love?" He asks. Ross grins. He then grabs a water and sits to rest. "You know you guys can't be together right?" He tells him. Ross nods. "I know it's unreal for an agent to love his client but not Laura. She's been drawing pictures of me since she was 3. They are so good, they look like a taken picture." He explains. He nods. "I love her and she loves me. She knows more about me then I do." Ross finishes. "Aww… she sounds lovely. I'm sure you will be allowed to see one another". He smiles. "Alright back to work." His instructor says. Ross stands on the machine. "Here we go." He says as he begins.
After a long day of training, he goes to the facility to a beautiful smiling Laura. "Rossy!!" She jumps in his arms. "Hey Laur." He smiles.She then kisses him. He kisses back. "Agent Lynch, you are needed in Section 3" the intercom rang. He pulled away from her. "Sorry." He apoligises to her. "No, it's your job. I have to accept I'm dating a secret agent. I love you." She tells him. "I love you too." He tells her and leans in once more. She kisses back. "Agent Lynch to Section 3 Now!!" Intercom pages once again. He pulls away and kisses her cheek and walks away. Laura then once again was alone. She didn't fit in at all. Everyone was so tacky and cheery. She just wanted at least a minute with Ross. She can't have that unless she pulled some strings. This is dangerous but it has to be done. She stood there smirking.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment and Vote!!
~@$#♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥