Chapter 10

Laura has been driving for 6 hours and it's the break of dawn. She kept telling herself: "this is all for them". She knows she might not come back but atleast her family is going to be safe. At least Ross will be safe. He will fail his mission if she is not in Agent Robert's office in 6 months. He was suppose to protect her not the other way around. She knows and he knows that. She finally gets to a place a little out of town. She gets out of the car. "There I'm here." She slowly walks in. She looks around then senses someone behind her. "What do you want?" She asks irritated. She hasn't even been here a minute and she's already being crowded. "We were told to bring you." He says and  grabs her arm. She flings one guys to side and flings the guy off her arm. "If were gonna make this happen, were gonna do it my way understand?" She asks them coldly. They nod. "I want to see my family before I see that bastard!" She whisper-yells. They all shake their head in disapproval. She levitates them then starts choking them. They cough." I spare you but show me my family." They nod and drops them. "Geez, you could be nicer." One blue-eyed guy says. "Were you nice to my family?!" They shake their head. "Okay then." They lead her to large room and open the door. "Mom!! Dad!! Vanessa!!!" She shouts as she heads towards them. "Laura?? No you have to go back it's a set up!!!" Her dad tells her. She freezes. "What??" she says. She knows but not about the set up part. "Even if you come or didn't either way they would abduct you", her mom explains. "Leave before it's too late." Vanessa tells. "If you all are going to be here then I am too!!" She hugs them. She unchains her parents and sister. "Aww how cute!! You came before the dead line. How pathetic of you to come without back up." He grins smugly. "I'll wipe that smug of your face!!" She shouts. He just smirks. She tries to use her power but he pulls out a device that glows red. "I c-can't move!!" She tells her family. A group of guys walk in and grab her family. "Leave them alone!!!" She then rises her arm but nothing happens. "Laura watch out!!" Vanessa shouts. "Wha-" Light out Laura. "Bring them here!!" He orders. "Laura!! Laura!!" Her family call out. "Take her to this room." He tells his men.He laughs evilly and walks out the room shutting the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woah!! Laura save us here. But you can't cause you need saving yourself!! Don't worry you have your prince charming. ;)

~Ash♥