Chapter 21

"Will you cuddle with me now?" Laura asked her lover. "In a second!" He replies. "What are you doing anyways?" She asks. "Done!" He then walks out. She gasps. "How do I look?" He asks her. She was lost for words. "Why?" She managed to get out. He chuckled. "There are a group of men in this building after you and we need a disguise." He calmly explains. He then grabs her arm."Let's go." He then pulls her into the bathroom. "It's temparary so no need to worry." He tells her. "How come you get brown and I get black?" She whined. He laughs. "Imagine me in black hair." Ross tells her. She looks up and her eyes glow. "Yikes! You stay that way for now but I prefer your blonde hair. It really works for you."She winks. "Okay now done."He says and turns her to face the mirror.She gasps and grabs at her hair. "What did you do?" She asks. "I dyed it black so we can fit in. I know some guys who work for that guy after you. Speaking of which, why did you break his heart?" Ross asks curiously. She sighs deeply. She then walks out  with him following and lays on the bed. "I didn't feel the same way about him. He then tried to force me to love him and you can't force love." She explains. Her cheeks then turn a rosy red color. Ross looks at her confused and shakes it off. He then sits next to her. "Your name is Amanda Rose and I'm Adam Rose, your husband." He explains and she sits up. "Now we need new identities?" She groans. "What? You don't wanna be my wife?" He teasingly ask. "No! Yes I like the title but it's someone else's name not mine. Laura Lynch." She blushes. "Awe your adorable." He says and pokes her cheek. He then starts tickling her. "S-stop! I love you. S-stop!! Hahaha"she laughed out. She smirked and raised her hand. She levitated him up. "Who's in charge now huh?" She jokes. "Okay put me down!" He shouts at her. She giggles. "Only if you cuddle with me." She tells him. "I always cuddle with you. You don't have to force me." He tells her. He did have a point. "Okay fine but you owe me." She smirks. "For what?" He asks. She brings him closer. "Lost time." She whispers. He smiles. "Someone's been lonely without me." He smirks. "You stay 17 hours alone with nothing to do by yourself!" She defends. He chuckles. "Bring me down. This gravity doesn't feel right." He tells her. "Okay." She smirks. She throws him on the bed. "Hey! I said bring me down meaning to my feet on the floor." He states. She pouts with her big killer brown eyes. Ross can never resist those. "Don't look at the eyes!!" He whispered to himself, turning away. She raises her hand and makes him face her. She locked their eyes together. He was now in trouble. She climbed over him and looked at him. She pulled her face closer. "Okay fine!! I forgive you!! Just stop with the eyes." He caves. She giggles. "I love you too", she laughs out. She pulls him. "Alright movie time." She lifts her hand. Lights go off and t.v goes on with a movie starting to play. She rests her head on his chest as he lays back. He wraps his arms around her. She lifts her head and pecks his lips. "Your cute." She tells him. "Your beautiful," he tells her. She blushes and kisses him. He kisses back. After a brief moment, they pull away and watch the movie cuddling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and Vote!!!