Chapter 1 - the first encounter

I saw them running through the streets, chaos reining behind them. I recognised them from their files : James Buchanan Barnes or 'Bucky' , known to most as 'The Winter Soldier' ,Steve Grant Rogers, known to most as 'Captain America' , Sam Wilson or 'Falcon' , finally T'Challa or 'Black Panther'.

"What are my orders, sir?" I gently touched my earpiece with my first and middle finger.
"You know the rules, HD, engage only if the situation gets out of hand"

"Understood." I ran after them, close enough to see them but not too close to give my position away. I kept a mental note of how many cars they busted up on their pursuit: '3...4...5...' I gave up counting after 10.

They came to a clearing in the tunnel. Undercover police cars surrounding most escape routes. "Put your hands in the air! Now!" I heard one of the cops yell. They did as they were told. I saw three pin Bucky to the ground, while the others only had one. He was KOS (kill on site) after all.
"Now HD, go in now!"
"Understood." Emerging from the safety of an abandoned car about five meters from the scene, I raced towards the group of people, doing a flip off of one of the car bonnets and landing in the centre of the crowd. I assessed my situation :
'None of these guys know who I am, so both sides see me as a potential threat, not to mention half of these guys have live guns.' I thought to myself.

I finally spoke. "I don't want this to end worse than this situation already is, so just ket these guys go, and I won't have to kill anyone." Silence. I heard a guy chuckle to the right of me. I looked directly at him. "Hey girly! Shouldn't your mummy be tucking you into bed-" I didn't give him time to finish. People like him annoy me. One shot, straight through the heart, of pure, hardened diamond.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°

Hope you guys like this first chapter!
I've got loads more chapters lined for tomorrow~