Chapter 12 - the truth

Bucky immediately stopped what he was doing. He took a step back from me, his arms removing themselves from my body. He looked confused, and a little worried. "What..?" I sighed. There was no way I was talking my way out of this one, and even if I could, I highly doubt that he would forget what I said. "You heard what I said. So are you." His blue eyes glinted with concern and interest. He shifted slightly in his shoes. "What do you mean you're a super soldier? Y-you can't be. There wasn't enough serum for more than me and Steve, none was ever made again. Even I know that! No one had been able to perfect it since the 40s and-" his voice was starting to raise in volume, so I cut him off by placing one of my fingers on his lips, his breath hitched and he tensed slightly. Was he afraid of me? "No one was ever able to perfect it in America, smart ass." I could see the penny drop in his head as he realised what I was implying.

"You mean to say that your secret organisation managed to recreate the super soldier serum, without even seeing it or having a sample of it, and didn't share it with anyone?" His tone seemed cautious, like he was worried he was going to get me angry. "Do you really think it would have been a good idea to say 'hey guys we managed to recreate the thing that single handidly ENDED WORLD WAR TWO.' Yeah that would have been really good for our lay low tactics" I was aware of how sarcastic I sounded, but it was intended as such. "Ok ok, no need to say it like that, doll. I'm just curious. I like a good story, and I think we've got time." He gave me a little smirk and looked at me with slightly pleading eyes. I sighed and removed my finger from his plump lips and walked into my room. "Come on then." And I grabbed his hand and pulled him into my room.

I shut the door behind us and pulled him to the bed and we both sat on the edge. "So.. What do you want to know?" I say, tucking a lose piece of hair behind my ear. "Everything! What did they do to you? Did they hurt you? How long have you been a super soldier?" I giggled at how eager he sounded. "Well, they injected me with about eight viles of the serum, and yeah it did hurt, but it was nothing I couldn't deal with. I've been like this for about four years And it's been great."
"Only four years? God how old are you? 16?" He chuckled as he said the last part. "Haha very funny. I had myself injected when I was twenty four, so that makes me twenty eight. And I'm fully aware I have a baby face, it's a blessing and a curse : good for missions, bad for conversation." We both laughed.

The next few hours were spent telling eachother stories about how missions were different with the serum then without. If I'm honest, even though he used to work for hydra, his skill was unprecedented, and I couldn't deny that his eyes shone when he really got into a story, and it was gorgeous.

°•----------------------------------------------------•° 
Ahh I'm so sorry this chapter is late yesterday was a real confusion.
Don't worry, today I will be putting out two chapters to make up for it~~