chapter 17 - back at square one

"Ready to comply." I screamed. Screamed in anger, horror, sadness. "Hey!" Steve ran over to me, grabbed my shoulders, lifted me up and threw me against a wall. "What the hell did you do?! Why did you say those words?!" I just ignored him. I knew what needed to be done. "Forget everything. Every order you were ever given, every person you killed. And most importantly forget those hellish words. Forever."
"Hey shut- what did you just say?" Steve looked confused. Distressed.

Bucky blinked a couple of times before sitting up and looking around, taking in his surroundings. "Hey Steve, what happened. Where are we?" He got up and started to walk over to Steve. "I don't remember anything after us being in the car-" he took one look at me, and snarled "why the hell is she still with us?" I was shaking violently. My shoulder throbbed from hitting the wall at such force, and my vision was still hazy from the tears. I didn't say anything, I just started to leave. "Steve will explain everything." I quietly said in a low tone. I knew I would have to fill Steve in on what happened, and soon.

This is what happens when I fall for missions. It happened before. I should have learned from it, but no, hi had to go and make the same mistake as last time. I left the room. Almost, but before I could, Bucky charged me. We fell to the floor, him on top of me, pinning me down. "I asked you a question. Where am I?!" Now not only was i depressed, I was terrified. He had somehow managed to get a hold of a small pocket knife. He held it dangerously close to my neck. "I'm not going to ask again." I swallowed deeply. His eyes were fire. Burning with the hatrid of 1000 runs, and the determination of a war veteran.

I choked back tears and finally replied. "Kill me." I said in a low tone, almost inaudible. Clearly Bucky didn't hear. "What?" He snapped, pushing the knife harder against my neck. I could see Steve assessing the situation. Again he knew I meant no harm, in fact if it wasn't for the orders I gave Bucky, he would forever be bound to hydra. "Hey buck I think you should get off-"
"Zip it, Steve, I know a hydra agent when I see one. What did you say?"
"I said kill me!" I screamed. He looked confused, shocked almost. "You would just make more enemies to add you your list!" I spat, and I felt his grip losen on my arms, giving me the opportunity to push him off me, and run for my life.

I heard Bucky yell something after me, but Steve held him back and led him to his room for a much needed explanation. I ran, and ran, and ran. As fast as I could. All the way to the training room. I could let my frustration out here, and no one could tell me not to break a punching bag or two.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Woo chapter 17!
It's all falling apart oh no pool
Do you think Hannah will reconnect with Bucky? Find out tomorrow!
❤❤