Chapter 9 - my orders

His screams stopped. Bucky's muscles were no longer tense, and he just looked straight forward. He looked dead. Inside and out. He was pale, a thin layer of sweat covered his face and soaked his clothes. One of the Hydra agents put down his equipment and walked over to our car. He opened the door.

"Soldier?"

Silence. You could break the tension with a knife Steve looked at me confused. "What did you do?" He whispered under his breath. Bucky turned his neck, looking directly at me. Those three words. I hate them. But he said them. "Ready to comply." He said them at me, completely ignoring the tentacle monster spawn next to him. I'm just happy it worked.

There was only one thing I could think to say to him at this moment in time. He was going to do nothing until I gave him my 'orders'. "Always trust me. No matter what other mission you get sent on. No matter who you are with. Trust me." Everyone looked shocked even Bucky slightly, only to return to his default nothingness.

"Understood."

That was all he said. No fancy jitter or punch scene. Just 'understood'. "Ok Bucky, you know how i said trust me?well I need you to trust me when say those guys behind us want to hurt us. Take you away and torture us til our hair falls out and our eyes bleed. So I  need you to take them down. All of them. Steve and I will help you as best we can."

"HD what the hel-" Steve didn't get to finish his sentence before Bucky reached out with his metal arm and grabbed the Hydra operative by the neck. He choked on his own spit before he stopped trying to resist, and his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

Dead.

I aimed the palm of my hand at the second guy on the car. Feeling the diamond form at my will, I fire it out. Putting it perfectly in its place. In the centre of the man's skull.

Dead.

Captain America basically broke my cars back door trying to get out. Racing towards the third guy, shield in hand. He hit the man off his balance, causing him to fall off the car. Cap then proceeded to punch him in the face a further 3 times.

Dead.

"Get in!" I yell as I jump into the car again. I knew more Hydra agents would be on their way, so we needed to leave asap. Bucky got back in the car, Steve not far behind, and we raced off. Leaving a trail of dust behind us. "I trust you," Bucky said suddenly, putting his normal arm on my leg and squeezing a little. I blush slightly at that action. "You didn't need to give me orders to do that."
"B-but back in the factory you said-"
"I was wrong. And I'm sorry."
I smile at him, and he smiled back.

We had a somewhat peaceful drive back to hq after that.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Wow chapter 9 already!
This story is really getting an amazing response and I just want to thank everyone who has read up to this point!
I love you all ❤❤