Chapter 7 - What?

"What did you say?" T'Challa looked shocked and confused at my words. "You heard what I said. Did you ever stop to hear him out? No- no you were so full of rage and need for revenge that you don't look at the full picture. Bucky- the winter soldier hasn't come up on anyone's radar for almost a year, meaning that neither shield or hydra knew where he was. Then, suddenly he decides 'hey, I thinking in the mood for Wakandan blood on my hands today.' Tell me, mighty king, does that sound reasonable to you?" I was mad, furious in fact. It was like someone had tried to kill family or something like that. I was shaking, and it wasn't until Bucky put his hand on my shoulder that I realised what I had just done.

"I suppose I had not thought of that." T'Challa just stood there, shocked, not only at what I had said, but because of the thoughtless actions he had done. "Thank you for clearing my eyes, lady, of all the rage that clouded my judgment. I must leave." And just as quickly he appeared, he left.

"You're some woman, doll." I heard Bucky whisper under his breath, sliding his hand down my arm and off my shoulder. I blushed slightly at the comment. I shook my head, turned on my heels and started to leave. "Wait where are you going? You're just doing to leave after that white-eye glow thing?" I stopped mid step. "What?"

We all walked to sit down and Bucky and Steve explained to me that while I was having my turn at Black Panther, I almost started to convulse, my eyes started to glow white and again, the floor started to rumble. I was in total shock. I knew that I had powers, but never in my life had my eyes glowed white. "It was pretty scary," Steve chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "But hey, at least it did the job."
"True plus the fact your medical training is...incredible." I gave Bucky a look of 'shut up' and he just laughed to himself. "Anyway...We need a place to hide. Obviously this place isn't as safe as you thought."
"Well where did you have in mind?" I just smirked, jumped up, and clicked my fingers.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Next chapter!
I'm trying to progress this story a bit faster so I can catch up the event of infinity war, so sorry of this feels rushed.