Chapter 20 - Time warp

"Do you think we should stop now?" Bucky asked panting. We had been sparing with eachother for a good couple of hours now. He didn't have a scratch on him, while had bruses and cuts all over my face and arms. "I mean, you look worse than the punching bags..." and to be honest I did. I couldn't see out of one eye, and my legs were shaking under me. "You're kidding, right? I could do this all day."I lied, I was having trouble standing as it was, I just wanted to sound tough to Bucky, impress the teacher you could say. He sighed and charged at me again. His swung at me with his metal arm, I blocked. The same with the left. He then tried to kick me, I jumped out of the way just in time. I lost my balance and stumbled backwards, taking that as an opening, Bucky kicked me right I  the stomach, knocking the air out of me, and causing me to finally collapse. My vision was blurred, and my hearing was fuzzy. I could just about make out Bucky rush over to me, and call for help before I completely lost consciousness.

I woke up in a hospital bed, but it wasn't one I had seen before. Not only that, but the room wasn't familiar either. I tried to get up, but my arms and head were covered in wires and machines. I could move my head slightly, but my main movement was in my eyes. I tried to take in my surroundings. The walls were black stone, old. But the technology was vastly advanced. A theme of blue, white and black was visible throughout. I shifted my head to the right slightly to see Bucky asleep in a chair. I mumbled out "On your left." Which caused him to stir. "H-hannah?"
"No it's jesus...who do you think?" I laughed, but it kind of turned into a cough. "H-hey don't strain yourself. You're weak. You've been out for two days."
"Two..two day? Wh-where are we? I knew we aren't at Phoenix, I would recognise these designs.." I was starting to panic. I didn't know where I was, I've been unconscious for two days, and I look like I'm on my death bed. What the hell is going on? "I can tell you that." I voice said from behind me. I recognised it, but it wasn't Bucky, Steve, or anyone from Phoenix.

I man wearing all black walked over to the left side of my bed. It was T'Challa. "Welcome to Wakanda, miss Hannah." I gasped. Wakanda. The hometown of black panther, I was in awe. But that quickly changed to worry. "Do you mind telling me why I'm here? And for two days for that matter."
"You're body is having a strange reaction to the super soldier serum. Sleep is the best way to get you over it, but that sleep would have to be medically induced."
"What do you mean?"
"It means that you will have to be out in chrio freeze for a while." I had no words, I was in shock. Why was i having this reaction now, of all times. "However," he began "You won't be going in alone. Sergeant Barnes had offered to join you." I stared blankly at T'Challa. I then looked over at Bucky, who had a light pink shade on his cheeks. "I-is that true, Bucky?" I asked quietly. "Y-yeah. I know how hard doing that alone is, so I thought doing it with you would ease your worry. I've gotten the ok from Steve already, it was actually his idea to bring you here. B-but I won't do it if you're not comfortable with it." He looked shy, it was cute. I smiled whole-heartedly at him in response. "Ok. We do this together."
"Very well," T'Challa exclaimed. "Now we have your consent, we may begin." Two other people entered the room, and started to unplug me from all the monitors. I sat up, and with the help of Bucky, I walked over to one of the two glass pods in front of me. I stepped into one, while Bucky got into the other. The strapped us in.

"You sure you want to do this?" I asked Bucky. "Because it's not too late to back out."
"You're kidding?" He chuckled. "I'm with you til the end of the line." And with that a glass screen covered both of us, and we went for a very long nap together.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Wow this is a long chapter!
Hope you enjoy and keep supporting my book! Remember to vote for each chapter!!
❤❤❤