chapter 28 - pick up where we left off pt.2

WARNING!
SMUTT

We leaned in and kissed again, this time more passionately, more full of hunger. Bucky snaked his hand around me to the small if my back, pulling me closer to him. He pulled away and started kissing down my jaw and my neck.

I moaned slightlh as he began to softly suck on my neck, leaving light marks everywhere. He eventually found my sweet spot, focusing on that place a lot more, leaving a darker Bucky and making me moan a little louder.

"B-bucky.." I softly moan into his ear. "Yeah doll?" He asked, his voice a husky growl. "Y-you're going to be my first." I say in the most seductive voice I could muster, and with that he practically thrusted me onto the bed, pinning my arms about my head and aggressively attacking my lips.

His free hand snaked it's way under my shirt, leaving no place untouched. I so badly wanted to touch him, but every.time I wanted to break free his grip on my arms just got tighter. He then broke the connection between us, causing me to whimper slightly at the loss of contact.

He threw his top off, letting me admire the piece of art that he is. He allowed my hand to roam free around his chest. My gaze then shifted to my own shirt, and I smirked. If he was going to tease me, I would do the same.

I hooked one of my arms.around his neck, pulling him in for more kisses, while my other hand made it's way down to his trousers, and started to palm him through them. Bucky started to groan, causing me to smirk into the kiss. He practically ripped my shirt off and I allowed him to admire me as I did him.

His eyes shone as he saw my almost naked figure under him, luckily today I had decided to wear black lace underwear. He began kissing me again, making his way down my neck to my clevage.

His arm swiftly undid my bra, him throwing it off, kissing and sucking more and more, causing me to moan and palm him harder. He kissed down my stomach, reaching my womanhood.

He looked up at me and smirked, slowly pulling down my trousers. He hooked a finger round my pants and pulled them down eagerly. He looked up at me one more time, as if asking for permission. I nodded intently and he began licking me. I moaned in delight as my hands made their way to his hair, pushing him further into me.

He then used a finger, then another, and another. I was in heaven, I didn't care if the whole lab heard us, I wanted everyone to know that Bucky was making me feel better then I ever had before.

He pumped his fingers in and out of me, quickening his pace with every thrust. "B-bucky I g-gonna." Was all I would muster. He then stopped, just as the knot in my belly was about to snap. I whined. "Sorry doll, but I'm saving that for the real thing." He smirked.

He got off me and started to remove the rest of his clothes, revealing his already erect member. He climbed back on top of me, aligning himself with my entrance. "Ready, doll?" He asked, legitimate concern on his face.

I nodded and he slowly pushed into me. I'll admit it hurt at first, but after he let me get used to his size, I nodded at him to say it was alright to move. Slowly he started to pull our and push in, over and over again.

I was in estacy. His pace quickened and he pushed further into me with every thrust, hitting my g-spot with ease. All I knew was his name, I kept saying it over and over moaning to my hearts delight.

He grunted a lot and I heard him try to say my name a lot, but it just came out as slurred pleasure. His thrusts became sloppier. "B-bucky this time!" I screamed as the knot in my belly became as tight as it had ever been. " me too, doll." Bucky moaned as he pulled out one last time, coming all over my stomach and me coming over his legs.

He collapsed on top of me, panting heavily. After a couple of seconds he left to the bathroom and came out with a wet towel and began cleaning me up. He then pulled the bed covers over me and snuggled next to me.

He softly kissed my cheek and whispered. "I really do love you, doll." As he wrapped his arm around my waist and snuggled into me. "I love you too, you big teddy bear."

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Well that was long and heated
Not bad for my first smut huh?
❤❤