chapter 24 - i love you, doll

"W-what do you mean? You think u did that on purpose? Y-you know I can't control what they do and even if I could why would I do tha-" he cut my off by hungrily kissing me, his hands rubbing my thighs. My breath hitched because I didn't know what to do. I mean I knew I liked him, and this is something I have imagined more then once, but now? So suddenly?

I pulled away, a visible blush on my face. "B-bucky I-" he cut me off by putting a finger on my lips. "It's ok, doll. I've seen the way you look at me, I know you want this." He whispered in a comforting yet seductive voice. He smiled up at me, gently tucking a stray piece of hair behind my ear and cupping my face with his hand. I smiled back at him as he leaned in and kissed me, gentler this time. I wanted to deepen the kiss, so I snake my hands up his neck and into his hair, ruffling it up and tugging on it slightly, causing Bucky to groan into the kiss and me to smirk. "Suck a fucking tease.." Bucky mumbled hungrily into the kiss. "You really have no idea what you do to me doll." I broke the kiss to let us catch our breath and I giggled. I stared into his diamond blue eyes, they were so gorgeous I could just look into them all day and happily say I did a lot. He stared back into my silver eyes, straight into my soul. This man in front of me was special. Not just to me, but to Wakanda. The world. He was a gift to the universe, and it killed me inside to think about all that happened to him.

We lean into eachother go kiss again, when there is a knock on the door. "Fuck.." I heard Bucky mumble under his breath. "I'll go see who it is." I sighed, why did this have to happen now of all times. Before I could go Bucky whispered something I to my ear that I will never forget. "I love you, doll."

°•----------------------------------------------------•
Sorry this one is short but sweet
❤❤❤