chapter 19 - sparing partner

We both entered the ring. I was still wearing my work out clothes, but what I hadn't noticed what that Bucky had slipped into a lose fitting white talk top and black knee-length shorts. I blushed slightly looking at his perfectly formed arms. "Remember, don't break me," he said from the other side of the ring. "Ready?"
"Ready." And the fight began.

We started just walking in circles around eachother, trying to psych each other out, but it wasn't working. I knew I was light on my feet, that made me quick, fast on my feet. While he moves quietly, each step he took was careful and soft. A classic spy stance.

Suddenly, out of no where he charged me. He bent at the waist and put his arms out. J knew he was getting ready to tackle me, so I did the only thing I knew what to do in that situation. I leaped over him, placing my hands on his back for support. He stumbled forward, slightly in shock at my action, I swiftly kicked backwards, into his butt and pushing him into the wall of the ring. He stumbled, trying to catch his balance, he then did a full 180, pushing himself against the wall and flinging himself at me. He shower bumped me, causing me to lose my balance and grab the closest thing I could. Which had to be his shirt. I heard a sharp ripping noise as I fell the the floor. I looked at my hand to see a clump of white fabric. Shit. I looked up at Bucky to see him standing their with half a shirt on. "Was that really necessary?" He chuckled. "Sorry I didn't mean to-" I got cut off in shock to see him removing what was left of his top. I blushed slightly, but it's not like I didn't like what I saw. His chest was perfectly shaped, a six pack obviously.

I thin layer of sweat covered his body, I couldn't help but stare. However I needed to keep in mind we were still in fight. His distraction tactics were not going to work on me. He smirked tauntingly, cocky mother fucker. He went to punch me with his metal arm, but I caught his fist with my hand, and gripped as hard as I could. I reached for his wrist with my other hand, and turned round. Using his own weight against him, I flipped him over my shoulder, and he hit the ground hand on his back. He groaned in pain and grabbed my ankle and pulled, causing me to fall over. He flipped onto his front and crawled on top of me, pinning my arms above me and trapping my torso with his legs. "You're strong," He struggled "but you lack finesse. You're too predictable."
"Well I haven't had anyone to fight with that has the same strength as me," I replied. "I normally have to take it easy on them."
"Is that so? Well, if you want, you can train with me. I happen to be skilled in the art if fighting. He tucked a piece of lose hair behind my ear gently.
"O-ok."

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Chapter 19!!
Remember if you have any ideas for the story don't be afraid to comment!