Chapter 21 - good morning

I woke up in a hut. The walls were wooden and short, not to mention the thatched roof and fabric door. I had no idea where I was. The last thing I remembered was being put on ice with Bucky. But that was in a state of the art facility in Wakanda. Where the hell was I? I tried to roll over onto my back, but something behind me was stopping me. I was starting to panic, not only did I not know where I was, but I was aware of someone's arm around my waist, in the same bed as me.

I eventually managed to struggle my way round to see who the hell was in bed with me. To my surprise I see Bucky. His peaceful face while he sleeped was just too beautiful. A stray piece of his brown hair fell over his face, so I freed one of my arms and gently tucked it behind his ear. He began to stir, but kept his arm tightly around my waist. "Mornin' doll," he mumbled. I blushed slightly at the quite romantic thing he just called me. "B-bucky.." I said quietly. He gently opened his eyes, and connected the dots to what he just said, who he said it to, and where his arm was. "H-hannah? I-i u-umm" he became flustered and his face became a deep crimson colour. He quickly removed his arm from my waist, and jumped out of the bed.

I heard giggles come from what was supposed to be the door, I quickly looked over to see that someone, or something had moved th fabric. I looked back at Bucky, his face still red. His hair was half tied up in a half bun. "H-hey, how did you the your hair like that?" I asked, quietly giggling at how embarrassed he was from calling me 'doll'. "What?" He reached upntoeards his head, and it was only then that I realised that his metal arm was gone. "And where is your arm?" I said in a slightly more panicked tone. "Don't worry don't worry." He said trying to calm me down. "They woke me up and told me that if my arm was frozen for too long it would break, so I let them remove it safely. As for my hair I have no idea, but what about yours?"
"W-what?" I felt my head, only to find my hair in two plats, and silver. Not only that, it appeared to be shimmering. "The hell..?" My hair fell to just below my stomach and comefortably sat on my shoulders. I uncovered myself and stood up on the other side of the bed.

"Its beautiful.." I heard Bucky mumble under his breath. I smiled and walked over to him. I kept approaching him until we were inches away from eachother, our bodies might as well be touching. "You can touch it if you want..." I whispered to him. He gulped slightly and slowly reached out, and touched one of my braids. Neither of us could have predicted what happened next.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Ahhh I'm so sorry I didn't post yesterday!! I had  music performance~
❤❤