Chapter 6 - regret

We raced into the room to see Bucky on the floor. He was being strangled by Black Panther. He was flailing everywhere, trying to breathe, but he was not letting up. "I didn't kill your father!" Bucky strangled voice croacked under the pressure of his arm. "Then why did you run?" T'Challa's voice was calm, collected. He knew exactly what he was doing and he didn't care if it ment him killing an innocent man. Rage is a good fuel when it comes to killing. I would know.

"What do we do Ca-?" I didn't have to finish my sentence before I realised Steve was already running towards his best friend and his attacker. He pulled T'Challa away from him, giving Bucky much needed breath. He rolled over, gasping instantly. I knew Steve could take care of him himself, so out of instinct I ran towards Bucky to see if he was ok. I knelt down next to him, his metal arm clutching his throat a while the other supported his weight. I looked around for a med kit, and lucky for me there was one next to me. I knew I needed to do something, something to get his adrenaline up, and nothing in the med kit would do that. Then, an idea. It was stupid, but the only way I knew to get his heart racing was to... stimulate him. I took a deep breath and looked him straight I  the eyes. Those cold blue eyes. I could see fear, and confusion at the look I was giving him. "Trust me I dont want  to do this, and I'm 99% sure you don't want me to do this either. So don't think this means anything."
"Wha-?" I cut him off, planting a kiss on his lips.

It was quick, nothing behind it. It was more of a pack then a kiss, but call it what you will. I put my hand on his chest, yup, that did the trick. His heart was racing. A lot of adrenaline was in his body right now. Good. "What did you- why did- what?" He was kind of cute when he was flustered, his cheeks flushed a slight rose colour.
"What? Don't tell me that was your first kiss since the 40's?" I gave him a cheeky smirk, got up, and went to help Steve keep Panther away from Bucky while he recovered.

He had done well on his own, but I knew his suit was made from the same thing as his shield, so there wasn't any way he was getting off a very damaging blow. He might as well have been punching a steel wall. I got inbetween them. "Ok ok that's enough. Stop."
"Lady, I want to thankyou for rescuing us from the police, but even you won't stop me from avenging my father's death." T'Challa spoke calmly. He didn't even sound like he was tired, while i could see Steve panting a little. "I know I'm not, but killing this man," I gestured to Bucky, who was now standing, but leaning against   a wall. "Will not avenge his death, but will just put an innocent life on your conscience."
"This man is not innocent. He has taken the lives of many with no show of remorse."
"Believe me I know, but that list does not include your father."
"Then why did he run?" I chose my words carefully. His stance had changed from a fighting one, to more relaxed, meaning I was convincing his to stop.
"You gave him no choice."

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Hope you liked it~
Sorry I didn't post yesterday it was my birthday and I finally watched infinity war (fuck you marvel) and my life has been changed.