chapter 29 - infinity pt.1

Guess who's back bitchesss

I woke up in bed to find Bucky was gone. Not only that, but there was a strong scent of smoke and fire in the air around me. I immediately knew something was wrong.

I quickly hopped out if bed, finding my clothes that had been tossed around after the events of before. I threw in my clothes and raced towards the door, grabbing the handle.

I immediately pulled my hand away as I touched it. It was hot, very hot. My only guess would be that there was indeed a fire on the other side of the door. I raced back to the bed, grabbing the sheet and wrapped it round my hand, similar to an oven glove, and tried to open the door again.

The door swung open, only to reveal the building I was in burning to the ground, rubble was everywhere, and fire blazed on every wall. I covered my face with my make shift glove to try and stop myself inhaling smoke, and sprinted into the lab.

The lab was no better, Not only wad there fire everywhere I looked, but even the vibranium supports had be snapped into pieces. I looked around, trying to find the case with my armor in.

I saw it, under a couple of bits of rock, the silver case was half opened. I ran towards the pile of rubble, pulling out the case to reveal my dress, still intact and clean.

I quickly got changed into my armor, the colour complimenting my eyes and hair. I shot out of the lab, trying to find my way outside.

When I made it outside, the fight was already heavily under way. Most, if not all if the Wakandan soldiers were fighting what looked like a massive amount of alien creatures.

I saw Bucky in the back lines as planned, still sporting his new arm and what looked like a gun. It seemed very natural in his hands, he was calm and he knew exactly what he was doing with it.

I raced past the back line of shields and ran to help Steve and Black Panther on the front lines.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
God it's been a while I'm so sorry everyone!!
❤❤