chapter 23 - braid mischief

*3 months later*

Me and Bucky had been living with eachother comefortably in Wakanda for the past three months. Within that time, we had become as close as him and Steve are, we were comfortable sharing anything and everything with eachother, and we were fully aware we had eachothers back no matter what. Bucky would share stories of him and Steve back in the 40's and I would tell him about other missions I had had and how I came to join Phoenix.

But over this time, my feelings for Bucky had just grown. I tried to deny them, deeming them as just effects of a really strong friendship, but the past week had just proved me wrong. I was outside the house, working on trying to control my powers as it's proving to be a real annoyance. Like for example about two days ago I was in the kitchen making our breakfast when Bucky walks in. The next thing I know my braids have wrapped round Bucky's wrist again and pulled him towards me, causing us to be uncomfortably close to eachother.

I've tried everything, using my hand to control the movements of them like my diamond shards, getting Shuri to connect them to a vibranium controller connected directly to my brain. Nothing works, it's like they have a mind of their own. I eventually gave up after three hours of making really constipated faces in a field, and head inside.

I slumped down on the sofa in the living room, with Bucky in the shower. I decided to play a game of chess with Bucky. "Buck, do you wanna play chess with me?" I called to him in the bathroom. "As long as I can be white!" He called back. I sighed because he always plays white. His excuse is 'it fits his m.o' which is just bullshit. "Fiiiine." I said in defeat. I grabbed the bored off of a shelf and started setting it up, me on black, him on white. A couple of minutes later Bucky immerges form the bathroom dressed in nothing but black track suit bottoms, a small white towel around his neck. I blush slightly as the sight of his still wet torso and look down, suddenly finding my feet very interesting. Bucky chuckled and sat down. "you would think after three months of living together you would be used to seeing me shirtless." He smirked at me, causing me to blush more. "I-i don't think that's something you get used to, considering we don't go out, we aren't family and you're really hot-" did unjust say that out loud...shiiiit.

Bucky looked up at me with surprised eyes, which then relax into something a lot more seductive. "Is that right?" He said in a low tone. "C-can we just play?" I said in a hurry, not wanting to continue this conversation any more. I should clarify that Shuri was nice enough to make Bucky a prosthetic arm while we lived here. It was made of vibranium, but it wasn't made for fighting or anything like that, just for convenience. "Sure." He smirked, making his first move. After about five minutes, our game was reaching its end, and Bucky was winning. "Is there any point in playing anymore, we both know you're going to win." I pouted, causing Bucky to laugh. "Does that mean you're admitting defeat?" He asked cheekily, I glared at him. "Yes." I said reluctantly, and sat back on the sofa, Bucky joining me shortly after. Bucky was still shirtless, which still made me blush, I looked over at him occasionally, staring at his perfectly sculpted muscles, only to look away when he caught me staring, each time causing him to chuckle.

After about ten minutes, I noticed Bucky starting to squirm around on the sofa, taking in sharp intakes of breath, and long sighes. I didn't want to look at him, because it just caused me to blush. A lot. I heard him try to say something, something like my name. I eventually gave in and l9oked over at him. I blushed for a totally different reason then him being shirtless. The reason he had been moving and, what I can now only assume silently moaning my name, was because my very annoying braids had made their way over to Bucky and into his trousers. You can assume where too. "I-i..." I couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening. The look of pure ecstasy on his face, the bulge in his trousers, him moaning my name over and over. It was hot, very hot. My face became a very deep shade of red, and my braids finally released Bucky, allowing him to catch his breath.

My braids returned to their normal length, and I began to get up and leave, wanting to leave him to himself to...finish? I began to walk past him when he grabbed my wrist, causing me to jump and look at him. His eyes were just pure lust. "Screw this." He groaned and pulled me into his lap, causing his legs to be inbetween mine. His hand rested on my waist, and his face was next to my ear. "You're such a fucking tease." He moaned into my ear. "You can't just leave after doing that to me, doll."

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
This chapter got heated didn't it
Hope you enjoyed
❤❤