Chapter 11 - so are you.

Steve stood just outside the elevator, looking as shocked as a cat seeing a cucumber. After a couple of minutes, Bucky joined us after composing himself. He ruffled his hair slightly and looked up, becoming just as shocked at Steve. "Welcome to Phoenix hq!" I said, doing a little spin and holding my arms out. " this isn't our main base tho, that's in London but we have mini ones like this all over the world. India, America, Germany, the list goes on." I gestured to the both of them to follow me, and after a couple of seconds more of taking all of this place in, they did.

The metal walls gleaned in the pure white light, complemented by smooth cream painted walls and diamond - blue highlights. The room itself was in  a large hexagon shape, with each side leading to a different area. Signs about the corridors listed what was where. 'Training zone', 'mess hall', 'sleeping quarters', 'debriefing room', 'lab's' and 'briefing room'.
"You mean to tell me that this place isn't all of it? I bet you could fit all of Stark tower in here.." Steve said in awe. I giggled slightly as how much like children they looked. I casually walk in between the two and link my arms in theirs. Steve jumped and he tensed at the sudden close contact, while Bucky was relaxed and tightened the link between us, causing me to blush a very light shade of rose. "C'mon, I'll show you where you guys will be staying." I said as I practically dragged them both towards one of the corridors.

"You know for a small girl, you've got muscle." Bucky complimented. "Well you know what they say, big things come in small packages." I gave Bucky a wink, causing him to look away in embarrassment. We weaved in and out of more corridors, passing door after door until we got to the very end, where three sky blue doors lined the walls. Each had initials on them: 'BB', 'SR' and 'HD'. "I'm guessing you can see which room is yours. I've been assigned to you to make sure you guys don't get lost or try to go places you shouldn't." I say as I open the door to my room. "So you're practically baby sitting us." Bucky stated. "Is that a bad thing?" I ask in retaliation, my voice having a slight hint of seduction. Steve unfortunately picked up on this and coughed awkwardly before slipping into his room.

It was just me. Alone with Bucky. Again. "Well, make yourself at home. I'll be in here if you need me." And I start to enter my room, but before I can Bucky pulls me towards him, placing his hands on the small of my back. "Did you really think you were going to get away free from that little stunt you pulled in the elevator?" He whispered into my ear. His voice was deep and husky. I turned a slight shade of red as I felt his breath on my neck. Again, such a tease. I want going to give in so easily, I stood up on my tiptoes slightly to reach his ear and whispered. "What? You going to punish me, big boy?" I tried to sound as sexy as I could, which earned a low growl to escape Bucky's lips. "I'm not one to submit as easily and the others, Bucky. Surely you of all people appretiate a good challenge." My voice was barely audible now, but he still heard what I said, and his grip on my waist tightened. I smirked at his reaction, how he was so easily teased. He was acting a lot moreninnocent then i took him for. "Careful, doll, remember you're messing with a super soldier." His lips ghosted up my neck, sending shivers down my spine. Then I let it slip. The one thing that he of all people wasn't supposed to know.

"So are you."

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Uwu this chapter got a bit heated haha, but it's nothing compared to what I have planned next~
Again thank you all so much for reading, I love you all❤❤