chapter 18 - sorry

1,2,3. One hit right after the other. I had no idea how many hours I had spent in the gym, but it must have been a while. I got lost in thought and had hit the punching bag so hard I had knocked it off of its mount. "Great  that's the fith one" I said to myself. I picked up the ripped punching bad and threw it in the corner with the rest. Now i needed to go hunt down another spare, which to my knowledge wouldn't be easy, because I used them all. I sighed and started to pack up.

I finished and started to leave, when I bumped into someone. "Shit, sorry I wasn't all here and-" I looked up to meet ice blue eyes and long brown hair. Bucky. "Oh. It's you, never mind." I purposefully bumped my shoulder onto his as I walked past him. I was going to keep walking when he grabbed my wrist with his metal arm. I jumped slightly and the sudden cold contact on my skin, but eventually I relaxed. "Do you mind?" I asked as bored as I could. He didn't say anything, just looked down at my wrist in his hand. I tried to pull away, but his grip tighened. "H-hey! Let go!" I started to get nervous. Considering what he had done to me before, I had no trust in any of his actions. He mumbled something, but I didn't hear it. "What did you-"
"I'm sorry!" He yelled at the top of his voice. He pulled me into him, and held me tightly in a hug. I was in complete shock. How did he go from Almost slitting my throat to hugging me like we had had a long distance relationship for two years and hadn't seen eachother at all. My hand naturally hugged him back. He was softly sobbing into my neck. "H-hey, d-don't cry, it's ok." I gently rubbed his back, trying to be comforting. Now i was just confused. What was happening? "I-i don't know what's wrong with me... I can't even tell the difference between friend and foe. I-i mean I almost killed you! And why? Because you showed me kindness? Because you've saved me more than three times?!" I could tell him shaking in my arms.

I pulled away, and saw tears streaming down his face. His eyes were filled with shame and sadness. I whiped a year that was falling down his face with my thumb and rubbing his cheek. "You've been through a lot. I don't blame you for what you've done, because it wasn't you." I smiled sweetly, and he took in a deep breath in an attempt to calm down, which worked. "Do you want to work out with me? Maybe some sparing?" I suggested, his eyes glinted at the idea, which quickly changed to concern. "Really? More working out? You've already been in here for five hours."
"Shit, really? I guess is was one bag an hour." I chuckled, gesturing towards the pile of dead punching bags in the corner. "Jesus." He mumbled under his breath. He looked at me, the back at the pile, then back at me. "Ok I'll spar, but don't break me as well." He chuckled, and we both walked towards the boxing ring.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Woo chapter 18~~
Hope you like the way I'm developing the story, and if you have any suggestions please comment them!