chapter 14 - slow down

I was shocked, this was the last thing I had expected to happen. I know we were teasing eachother and all, but that was all it was, right? He pulled away. A deep blush on his face as well a quite a guilty look. "I-Im sorry! I don't know what came over me.. It's just, no one has ever said they trusted me and they meant it. A-and you just looked so beautiful I just couldn't help myself..." He looked away from my, starting to remove his hand from mine, but no stopped him by grabbing his arm with my other hand, tightening my grip on his. "I don't mind.. I get it, it can't be easy for you after all you've been through, and I would have done the same thing in your shoes. I just didn't expect it." I giggled and a big smile pulled at his lips. "You really don't mind?" His voice was slightly shaking as well as his hands. "Are you sure? Because if you're not I can just leave and-" I rolled my eyes and shut him up by kissing him. This time sending him into a state of shock.

The kiss was gentle, sweet. I knew that he hadn't done anything like this while at Hydra, so I just wanted to take things slow. He eventually fell into the kiss, our lips working like two sides of the same coin. His lips were surprisingly soft, gentle. It seemed as if he was worried about hurting me for some reason. I gently smiled into the kiss, and pulled away. I heard Bucky whine a little st the sudden loss of contact, his face as red as blood. "You need to rest. It's been a long day, and I need you at your best for tomorrow." I smiled sweetly, got up and began to leave the room. "W-wait, why are you leaving? This is your room, remember?" I mentally face palm, his I'm such a doof. "Oh yeah, my bad. I'm just...opening the door..?" He laughed and got up from the bed. He stood next to me, almost pinning me against the wall. His hand found it's way to my waist again, while the other pulled my chin up, so my face was inline with his. I blushed slightly. "Thank you for today, without you, I would be in prison right now. Or worse.." He leant in, and gently pecked me on the lips. "You really are a good kisser." And just like that, he left for the night.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Sorry this chapter is a bit short I was pushed for time.
GCSEs really are a dick haha.