Chapter 5 - oops

Our faces were inches from eachother. I could feel his heavy breath on my face. "Take your hands off me." I was fully aware my tone was as cold as the ice he had been on for many years. "I heard everything. I'm fully aware that you don't want me anywhere near you, so if you would be so kind as to remove your metal arm from me, I will be on my merry way." I was spitting pure venom, hitting him in his weak points. He looked hurt and offended at the same time. His grip loosened on my wrist and I snatched it away from him, turned around, and walked away. He didn't follow.

I walked out into the fresh night air, feeling a soft breeze on my face. I sighed. "Was that really necessary?" I didn't even realise Steve was next to me. "What can I say, I don't like people holding me back and pretending to care after stabbing me in the back." I looked down at my feet,  rubbing my wrist gently where Bucky had held my wrist. It was still cold. "Fair, but keep in mind her been through a lot. So don't blame him if he says something out of term."
"You mean like calling me a hydra agent."
"Yeah I'm sorry about that." He really was sincere, I guess Captain America really was a gentlemen.

"You mind filling me in on what happened?" I looked at him, God he was perfect. His blue eyes, blonde hair, perfect muscle structure. That super soldier syrum worked wonders. "What, you mean after you produced that wall of stone or whatever that was?"
"Diamond. And yes."
"Well when you left us with the fifteen to fight off, you were shot in the arm. You still tried to help us, and you did a good job. You took out six of the guys. But you lost a lot of blood, and ended up collapsing on Bucky after the fight. He carried you here out of instinct I guess."
"Wow, really?him? I thought he hated me..." I started to feel guilty. Maybe I was a bit harsh on him.

There was an awkward silence between us for a good few seconds. Finally Steve spoke. "Who are you?" Oh yeah, I never did answer that question.  "I'm HD. That's really all you need to know, other than they fact that I don't work for hydra or shield. I'm from the British intelligence 'Phoenix'. We kind of like to stay out of this 'end of the world's stuff but when Bucky came up on our radar, we couldn't exactly ignore it. Or you, for that matter."
"Why?" I was about to answer when we heard crashing and breaking coming from inside the room. "Bucky." We both said in unison, and we ran into the room Bucky wad in, ready for a fight.

°•----------------------------------------------------•°
Hello hello! Thankyou for reading chapter 5~
Chapter 6 onwards will be delayed as it is really hard to write one chapter a day. ❤❤❤