(I)

Welcome, my lovely, fabulous readers!

What a ride this Book 5 is  going to be. Please know that there is a forbidden element in this book. Be prepared for some sinful readings. Y'all prepare some holy water—for later, not now.

😇

She was an angel.

She was Angel.

But the thing was...she was not my Angel.

The only thing I could do was watch.
That was the only thing I was allowed to do but sometimes even that felt wrong.

It felt like a sin to even admire her from afar.

Every touch, every follow of movement, every single thought of her was forbidden.

She was a forbidden fruit.

And all I wanted to do was to devour her.

Like a serpent, I wanted to devour her and seduce her into my place. I wanted her in my realm. She was above me, in a different realm, but I wanted her with me.

She didn't know me.

Angel truly didn't.

If she did, she would not have looked at me with sweet eyes. She would not smile and look at me with gentle warm eyes. She would not accept me as a person, if she knew the thought that haunted my head.

She was pure.

And I wasn't.

I was not pure. I was not clean—in a sense—my thoughts muddled and full of wicked thoughts.

She cleansed me but at the same time, she filled me with dirtier, and more sinful thoughts since she left me clean only to leave room for even dirtier sins.

My desire grew as if multiplying in seconds and it grew and grew. And as it grew, my hope that she would never  allow me to have a place within her grew too.

I prayed and prayed that she would not let me in.

Because she was an angel and angels did not sin.