(XXXIX)

"I missed you." I explained to Angel, my hands massaging the thighs around me. I had missed having her body on mine. "I missed you a lot."

"You make it sound as if I left for years." She pecked my lips.

"It felt like it." I was being honest with her.

I held her in my arms, as our lips met. My fingers lingered on her skin, wanting to make it last a bit longer.

"My lovely Angel." I praised, my lips singing her name.

"My wonderful hope...", she hummed as our lips met again as I took her to our bedroom. Finally the luscious scent of hers filled this empty place again.

I sat on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped around me and on the bed, her finger gently moving slowly as lips continued to be molded in different angles. Desperation cling to every movement.

"Mm...", Angel sang. "Touch me more."

And I did.

I began with the straps of the inner slip dress. It was silky and soft, and so thin as I slipped it off her body slowly. Her arms raised above until the slip came off and I could see her soft breasts encased in a wire silken bra, and thin thong of similar color.

"Faster..." Angel was eager to begin our time just as I was, but I had to admire the beauty before me. I had to appreciate her in full.

I kissed her left cheek and went lowercase to her jaws, to the sip of her collarbone before resting my warm lips against the warmer skin above her left breasts. The cup was held so snugly, as if held by hands, but with an easy snap, it came loose and set her breasts free, letting them breathe.

They were so beautiful.

I massaged the two tips of her mounds as I kissed her skin continuously, her soft breathing lulling me and giving me peace. They became hardened under my touch and I sighed as they became hard and sensitive, enciting Angel to moan.

Angel flippe dher hair, her head flying back as my tongue began licking them wet, until they became the perfect thing to suckle on.

I felt her skin, smooth and silky, under my tongue.

Angel moaned, enticing and beautiful to my ears. Her body trembled as it grew more aroused.

"Hoseok," Angel sighed as her eager fingers tugged my shirt, indicating her desire for me to get naked. I could comply with that—happily. The shirt was thrown haphazardly aside, my head not caring where it landed. "I want to suck you."

"No." I shook my head, my mind only on one thing. "Later, I want to make love Angel."

She let out a pleased sound, her legs spreading for me.

"Okay, let's make love." Angel nodded, her eyes looking at the pained tent that had formed in my pants. Angel's finger hooked at her thong and pushed it aside, her plump lips wet and slick with arousal for me.

I discarded my pants and boxers in a rush and crawled back to her, eager to be within her warmth. In my haste though I had forgotten to get protection.

"Hurry, fill me up with your seed," She cooed to me, as if speaking in presence of a child. "You promised to pump me full—until I was pregnant, no?"

"Then...then c-can I...?" I looked at her as I had the head of the cock positioned at her entrance. I was ready to enter her raw, the head engorged and red for her, so aroused for her.

"Yes," Angels sighed, her little smile on her face heavenly. She laid on the bed, so heavenly. Her legs wrapped around me. "There's nothing between us now. Not the company, not Eden, especially not me."

Slowly I inserted it in, her body gasping for me, breathing for me.

"Ah...e-especially never me." Angel smiled as I pushed in even further, my length being sucked into her whole. "Come in side of me. You promised." Angel reminded me, almost in a scolding manner, but her voice was not angry. "You promised to make my belly well, didn't you?"

"I will, Angel. I will." It was a promise—to her and to me.

I was finally going to start a family.

With her—with Angel.

😇

🥰Fear not, I do have a few epilogues in planned. 🥰