(XXXIV)

Finally back at work.

Somehow I got Namjoon to convince the others to release me from my cage. Although I was perfectly fine to come back earlier, they wouldn't let me, but during the two weeks at home I was able to get rid of what was left...the lingering.

And with Angel next to me, all that I felt was only her.

She became the glue, the bond that kept me from falling. How she salvaged me from the depths of my own trap--my own hell.

If there was a bad thing about now...since coming to terms with Angel and my feelings...it was that it was too much.

I thought about her too much.

All day, my mind was haunted by thoughts of her, sometimes sweet, and sometimes so dirty. It was the dirty that made me crazy. I couldn't work without thinking how it felt to have my fingers touching her tender skin.

Everyday my sins grew bigger and bigger as temptations were no longer temptations.

😇

Another day back and I was stuck.

I couldn't stop it. And I had to get rid of it. Thinking of the practicality of it and how it would be immoral of me to keep a boner at work, I closed my eyes, letting my head and heart be still as I focused solely on the release. Sooner the better as I would have to hide the sins committed in this room.

Of course the only one who was in my chaotic mind was the angel that stayed on this poor, pitiful earth to save me.

"Angel...", my lips formed her name even before I could process it.

I was so focused, unable to hear anything, not even the soft creaking of the door, but my head rested back on the chair back as I pumped my hands up and down, faster as I thought about the scandalous, delicious and satisfying images.

A soft breeze touched my ears, and an electrical current travelled down my body. I flinched, my hands freezing at the sound of that heavenly voice so close to me. So close, so real for it to be the figment of my memory.

"Back at work...and you can't go without thinking of me?" The most perfect song entered my soul.

The chair was turned around by a slender hand, and I was met with the one who had heard my wanton calls out to the woman I loved.

"Angel..." I swallowed, the nervousness making my ears ring.

She stood before me, dressed more edgier as they got their next comeback prepared.

"Don't stop. Not on my account." Her eyes watched as her head tilted at the hand that had been pumping away at the thought of her. I swallowed, my breathing stopped. "Or perhaps maybe you wanted me to watch?"

"N-No!" I stammered, my words hitching and getting off tuned as I blushed furiously at her words. I had been caught, rather red handed.

"Don't be shy." I wanted to crawl into a hole at that. To be so exposed in front of her--the embarrassment.

"I'm...I should...get back to work." I stammered, my words butchered. I was unable to speak anymore. I tried to hide the obvious hard-on.

"Are you sure?" Angel was so pretty, as she stood in front of me. She looked so innocent as she stared at my penis. "That's going to be rather difficult to hide."

I could feel it throb more clearly. It ached even more from her words.

"How are you going to start the meeting at 3, when you're so hard, throbbing?" Angel hummed, knowing full well it throbbed for her. "And all because of me..."

"Angel..."

"Let me help you."

And we sinned together, but together it wasn't sinning.

Because together...we worshipped.