(XXVIII)

My hands roamed as innocently as I could as our desperation for each other was expressed through our lips.

Soft gasps and murmurs as she wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and my arms took her weight and lifted her up. She was so light.

"More..." her little whimpers got to me, sending a whirlpool to rush into my stomach and create a vortex within me. It was so hard to contain. How she controlled me, and affected me...

"Angel," I pushed for more, just touching of our skin as my head fought to keep our sanity and ahold of the darkness within me that wanted to ravage her.

"Hoseok." She seemed to sing my name and I never felt my name could feel like such a blessing until Angel had harmonized my name into a song.

Multitudes of thoughts entered me and I needed to stop, push the scandalous thoughts that made my head and body ache.

"Angel, do you want to eat with me?"

She blinked as she frowned. "You're changing the—fine. Only because I'm hungry. But you better not skimp out on desert!"

😇

I watched Angel eat. And she watched me eat. I don't know why but we did until we were done.

"I'm going to wash up first." She got up, and I blinked as I realized that she was staying. "We still have to have dessert."

"I-I..."

Angel's pretty eyes narrowed and she stalked back to me and grabbed my hands, pulling me up. "I don't trust you. You're going to wash up with me."

"W-wait! Angel!"

In the end I was in the shower with her. Her back towards me, her skin smooth. This was too much for me that I closed my eyes.

The bathroom that had always felt enough, big, was small. It felt so small. I had no room, I couldn't move.

I kept still as possible as I watched Angel's hair. It was wet as she combed her fingers in the clumps to brush in the shampoo. I watched as the foam was created and white fluffy soapy suds fell as water—with gravity—pulled them down the drain. It was dangerous as I watched the liquid glide across her skin. The reaction it would incur inside of me was barely controllable.

I was hanging by a thread.

A soft moan escaped her as her body was hit by large droplets of warm water that soothed her body. It was too tempting for me. I shut my eyes as she turned toward me after cleansing her hair. She grabbed my head and I leaned as she smoothed the conditioner in my hair.

Just a little longer, I thought.

It was still so difficult as I felt her smooth, slender digits massage my head as she allowed the water to rinse the product out.

I kept my eyes shut and I could not see how she gently looked at me. I could not see how she looked at my body. I could not see how beautiful her skin was, how her twin peaks had pebbles that were pointed out as her body was tingling with sensitivity. Her body reacting to me just as I reacted to her. I couldn't see how she kept moisturizing her lips as she looked at the half-hardened member that I was trying very hard to keep it down low.

I could not see her but I could feel her. I could feel her skin. I could feel her breath. I was all too aware of where I was and who I was with.

My beautiful tempting Angel.

"Come out when you're ready..."

A kiss and I was left with a heat that overtook my body and soul.