(XXVI)

"Hyung," I turned to find Jimin standing behind me.

"Jimin?" I had gotten ready as requested and had been waiting aimlessly for Jungkook to come back, but it had not been Jungkook but Jimin. "Where's Jungkook?"

"The youngest had his Bunny beckon him and asked me to pick you up." He smiled as he came into the room. He was in a good mood. I wondered why.

"You're in a good mood. Why is that?" I asked as I got into the passenger seat next to him. "You're usually less chipper."

"I have my reasons." He chuckled as he started the car. "You look better, I don't know what kind of magical pill Jungkook gave you but damn, you look better." He whistled with a smile.

"I do?"

"Yeah," Jimin chuckled. "Anyway, I had something I wanted to ask you."

"What's that?" I raised an eyebrow as he asked for something. Rare because Jimin rarely wanted to burden anyone with anything. "Come on, tell your Hyung."

"It's about Dollface..."

"Who?" I wanted to smack my head...I swear, what was wrong with us?

"Someone special..."

😇

"Anyway, Hyung are you sure you don't need help?" Jimin frowned as he tried to change my mind. "It's not that big of a deal."

"No, I got this." I held my three bags easily. It wasn't heavy. Bags with clothes, some health food that the others had pushed towards me and a few work stuff to go over. I would need something to do since I would be stuck home for a week. "I haven't lost all my muscles Jimin."

"I know," Jimin paused a worried expression adorning his squishy face, "I feel like I should see you get into your place though."

"I'll be fine, Jimin." Jimin snorted in a confirming way, he was still probably feeling antsy about leaving me alone, and trusting my words. "I will see a way to get you your personal exclusive, modeling partner."

He smirked almost giddy. Somehow it was so easy to distract him. I laughed at the bliss in his face. It was great to see our Jimin happier, more alive. Jin-hyung would be glad to know.

"Okay, Jungkook did say he will check up on you later so, be wary of that!" He said as he changed the gear from p to d. I nodded as he slowly began moving, my feet taking myself into the building.

The security cleared me in as I went to the elevator, my shoes meeting the floor slowly.

Reaching the floor of where my lonely place was, I felt at peace and also at turmoil. I wanted to be home but I also did not. It was not the same feeling as it should feel. In addition, I had not been back home since...in a very longtime.

Mora was long gone—probably. I don't know why she would have stayed. I hoped she had not. I did not want to summit myself into stress.

"I'm home," I whispered to no one in particular. There would be no one home anyway, but I still said it.

I heard footsteps rushing to the door. I could only wonder who could it be because there was no one who would be in such a rush to see me. Seeing as Mora's shoes were all gone. And even if she had been here it would not have been for me.

Darker thoughts crept in like a fog. I sighed as I was met with a lovely voice calling out to me.

That's when my eyes widened and I could feel my heart pound and my head twist as I dreamt of an illusion of paradise.

😇
Wink wink...