(V)

A year past quickly since then. Like a flap of a wing, time had passed.

"Next group." I said, "Name."

"Eden."

"Angel." I lifted my head up at that. It piqued my interest, her name did. It made me remember the girl that I had seen almost a year ago.

I met her eyes, sparkling and full of life. I looked down feeling that it was much too bright for me. She was in a different realm than I was.

"Lani, Ciel, Haro and Trinity."

"Begin." I cleared my voice before taking my eyes back to that papers before me.

When I turned to see Jungkook, he was half sleeping. I nudged him awake as they began.

"Jungkook, can you at least pretend you are watching?" I asked while nudging him to the side. Jungkook was yawning nonstop. Knowing him, he had probably stayed up all night playing games.

"Fine." Jungkook nodded as he woke up, yawning.

None of these girls seemed to interest him, but I knew him. They were not old enough to gain his attention. He liked older women. It was obvious with the choices of women he chose to bed, now that he was legal.

"It better." I nodded. "Much better from last year. Song choice was good. I think the team work here is better too. Good job."

I noted my comments and looked down. When she stared at me, it made me feel weak as if she could see through me. I looked down at the papers.

Jungkook watched all of them as he clapped and gave them a few pointers, but one seemed to stand out.

One particular girl whose stare never left one person. His eyebrow quivered up as he watched girl have a glint in her eyes.

"I think we can move on to the next group, no?" Jo smiled.

"Yeah." I smiled as I watched them leave. "They've improved."

"Hey, Hyung, I got to go to the bathroom." I nodded as Jungkook lifted himself up from the chair.

Jungkook went out the door as he adjusted his pants. I shrugged as I went back to the clipboard.

"Next", I called out.

😇

"Hey..." Jungkook called out to her.

Angel turned around to face Jungkook and she glared at him.

"What do you want Jungkook?" She glared at Jungkook and Jungkook only chuckled at her.

"Why do you keep staring at Hyung?" He asked as he smirked at the girl. She could tell that he knew full well why.

"None of your business, Senior..." She sassed as she contorted her face at the tall male.

"I'm just trying to be nice." Jungkook shrugged his eyes. "Especially since your heart is going to get broken."

"What do you mean?" Her eyes narrowed down on Jungkook, whose eyes showed mischief. She hated the pity in his eyes. That was the least of her desires from anyone.

"Her." He pointed and the so-called Angel turned to see an older woman, dressed in a tight blue dress. She walked closer to them as she saw Jungkook's figure.

Angel watched as the woman's eyes take in Jungkook and she smiled almost like a serpent. Angel cringed, but so did Jungkook.

"Who's she?"

"Hoseok Hyung's fiancée." And Jungkook could see her heart fall and he kind of felt bad. "Look just give up. They've been together for a long time and it's going to be hard coming in between them."

"I hate you..." Angel whispered out.

When I looked up, I saw her pretty face sad. And all I could do was wonder why and wonder why it caused an uncomfortable pressure in my stomach.