(VI)

Getting more excited...and FYI she's legal now!

😇

I groaned as I kept receiving calls.
Jungkook had caused trouble again.

There was no choice. In the end, with no way out, I called Jungkook to the office.

"Go home, Jungkook."

"What?" Jungkook stared at me weird and asked in disbelief. "Are you shunning me away?"

"Yes." I slumped into my seat, nodding. The rumors around him were getting out of control. "Go deal with your issues."

"What about my upcoming album? And permanent shows?"

"Pushed back. You will finish up filming for another week to finish anything up. I will personally notify them of your future absences."

"And my story?" Jungkook asked unpleased, but I really did not care.

My raging headache was getting even worse with his sassiness. And Jungkook was constantly getting in trouble or in scandals, which only added to his rumors. I couldn't shush it anymore. It took too much work and effort and I was not in an situation where I could only focus about him.

"Health—as usual. It's the best. Your throat needs to rest and you should get a check up again. It's good to take this time to rest." I reasoned with him.

"How long?" He grunted as he stuck his lips out into a pout. He was still a kid. A tall, buff...kid.

"I don't know. A year, maybe. After a month here, you can go anywhere you wish. Travel, go back to spend some time with family. Just stop getting into girl's pants." I begged. "Especially taken women..."

Jungkook was our biggest star but he was also the biggest pain in the ass, after that it was Jimin. And after that...

"Hey, for the record, I don't do anything. They open their legs up . me. I just stick..."

I raised my hand up as I glared at him.

"Jungkook—please...come on." My pleads seem to finally go into his thick head. "Keep the details of your endeavors to yourself."

"Fine." Jungkook stood up shaking his head. "Only because you asked, nicely."

I pushed myself off the chair as I followed behind Jungkook to the door. He opened it but Jungkook didn't move but stood there in front before he crossed his bulging muscular arms.

"Eavesdropping are we, Angel?" Jungkook smirked and I peeked over his shoulders to see one of the newer artist under our company. "Not a very good habit to have."

She was the main dancer of Cloud9. Her pony tail was high up on her head and her hair was dyed auburn. She had soft fluffy lips and a very nice body. She was one of the more popular girls of the group.

Her stage name was...Angel. She was 18 years old vivacious.

Angel shook her head as she rolled her eyes, the contacts making them a light gray. "I would not. Unlike you, I have class, sunbae."

"Bitch..." Jungkook spat and I just rubbed my temples. I wanted to sleep but who was I kidding, I wouldn't be able to anyway.

"Swat." She whispered, making sure that only Jungkook heard. I had been too busy being in pain to listen to their naive bickering.

"Jungkook stop." I pushed Jungkook out of the office. He needed to wrap up certain things before his official hiatus. "Angel is there something you need?"

"Oh," Angel smiled brightly and I could hear Jungkook scoff in the background. "I just wanted to let you know that our Manger got into a little accident and so we need a temporary Manager for our schedule this week."

"Okay. Thank you." I nodded. There was another thing to deal with now—great. "Jungkook you can go, but you are going to be judging the Team Assessment for the trainees before you leave."

"Fine. Fine." Jungkook shrugged as he walked past Angel. "Shorty, bye Hyung."

I don't know why but he had always not gotten along with the sweet girl.

"Is Senior Jungkook going somewhere?" Her pretty voice asked as her soulful eyes looked at me.

"He's taking a break for a bit." I forced my eyes to keep its focus on Jungkook.

"Ah...I see. Because of the club incident..." She gave me a soft look, worry very evident. "I will let you rest now. You look like you need it."

I smiled instead of thanking and before I could say something, I was distracted by another visitor.

"Hoseok!" I turned to the voice and somehow the headache that had lessened for a bit had gotten twenty times worse.

It was...Mora.