(XXXIII)

When I woke up, it was because of a gentle shake. Angel kissed my cheeks, as I groggily tried to wake up.

Pushing me back to rest, Angel smiled heavenly like a goddess.

"Go to sleep. I wanted morning sex," she softly whined, "but I need to go and get ready for the photo shoot."

She was already dressed and ready, her makeup gone from her face, but she looked the same—heavenly. It was surreal.

"I'll make it up to you later. I'll see you after. Hopefully I can come tonight, but if not tomorrow. Bye my gentle Hope." Another kiss, one to last the day, and she was gone.

Happily, I went back to sleep, my eyes heavy with sleep.

Angel did come back at night, but we only slept, her next to me and cuddling. Her body was warm, and I could not help but be afraid that I would not be able to sleep without her, because that is exactly how it was now.

Only she made me feel like this, at peace like this.

😇

The few days after that, I began cleaning the house, in a way cleansing the house of all that was a reminder of Mora. I came to the conclusion when I had seen Angel frown at a picture that I had not even known to be there. She had flipped it down, so the image was hidden.

And it was time.

Before I had left it be because I had not see a need to do so. I rarely stayed home so I had not needed to, but as I was house-ridden per Jungkook and Jimin's orders, I was stuck at home.

Now, since Angel came here after her schedule is completed, I needed to clean it and organize.

It was like opening a new chapter in a book called life.

😇

Angel was the one who saved me.

She was the one to see me, hold me and save me from doom.

Angel, my salvation, the one who showed me heaven on this lonely world.