(XI)

I blinked as I watched Angel, my attention stolen by her and all for her only.

In that moment, all that mattered to me was only her. Her scent, her hair, her nose, her pretty lips and how perfectly her body fit mine.

The only thing that came into my mind and heart was Angel, not the woman that was searching for me. It did not even matter to me or piqued my curiosity was to why she was looking for me.

As Mora's voice echoed and came closer, Angel pressed me further to the wall and I kept quiet as I watched her with careful eyes.

Angel's soft pinkish lips were pressed together firmly as her brows were furrowed. I could not help my fingers that brushed her bangs away so I could help push the skin to smooth. Her eyes came back to me as she felt warm hand on her forehead and I followed her eyes and met her stare.

Angel gasped, a light fluttery gasp.

"Don't frown," I said, not realizing my actions or words, "it'll ruin your pretty face."

"What?" Angel slightly stammered, her voice still beautiful. "You think my face is pretty?"

She bit on her lips as a beautiful smile arose to her lips. It was a smile that I rarely saw on tv, or photoshoots or album jackets.

It made me think that all the rest of her smiles, although pretty, it was not real for this one was truly the most beautiful and sincere.

What had I said to deserve a smile such as the one on her lips in response?

Why did it feel so special to have her smile at me like that?

Why was my heart at ease with her so close, soft body pressed against mine?

And why was it easy to hear my own heart beating loudly. It was alive beating in my chest cavity.

For...who?

"Say that again." There was an excitement in her voice that was unavoidable. It was like a spell that was casted on me.

"What?" I softly asked, just comforted by her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with an innocence that made me swallow the little saliva in my mouth. She made my mouth dry as I stared into those sparkling eyes that was bright like a diamond. They were clear, full of hope and life.

"Say that again," her voice demanded lightly and eagerly. But the power she held in her tone was hard to not bend for. "Say it for me."

"What?" I asked again.

"Tell me...tell me how I look to you." Her voice wafted into my head, my heart, my body, every single cell in my body yearned to obey the angel.

"You're pretty...you're stunning." I blurted out. Then again telling the truth was better than lying. It was a sin to lie to an angel.

"More," Angel laid her head close to me. Her face was so close to me and her lips so close to my skin that I could feel the gentle wafts of her breath. "Tell me what you like about me...tell me all."

I held my breath as if taking more of her presence would intoxicate me but I was already intoxicated. It was too late. I had been feeling too much lately, not for Mora, who was now passing the hallway still causing a scene but it did not matter to me.

I closed my eyes as my head felt dizzy.

Her sweet scent filled my senses. And behind my eyelids, in the gentle dimness I saw her perfectly and clearly.

"I like your eyes, your smile. I think you have the most stunning smile and it's rare and so genuine." She sighed and I took a moment to pause and to appreciate her. She encouraged me to continue. "I like how you smell..."

Her arms foiled around me, like a warm scarf. It engulfed me. "Tell me more..."

"I like how you say my name. I like how you call my name. I like the way your tongue moves to spell each letter." I breathed in her more as my hands found her waist, and slowly without meaning to, but feeling so right, I wrapped my arms around her thin waist. "And your lips, I love how soft they look and when you don't have any color on...they look tempting."

"How about my body? You don't like my body?" Angel lightly asked, but I had not heard the seriousness and nervousness behind her tone.

"No...I don't. I think you're angelic, it perfectly describes you, but I wish you ate more."

She hummed, "I'll eat more for you."

We stayed like this together without words shared, just hearts beating together. Each beat was together, in unison.

"I like you Hoseok...I like you a lot, Mr. Jung...", a light brush made my body heat up.

What had lightly caressed me?

"I...I..."

"I dare say I love you...you're strong, so warm, and you have something no other man has..."

A dream it must have been a dream.

"I do?" My voice cracked as I closed my eyes shut even tighter. "W-what?"

I wasn't anything special. I was just me. What did I have that sprung compliment from her?

"You have something that makes me drawn to you. I'm attracted to you, your body, your heart, your soul...do you want to know?"

"Yes," I felt her breath kiss my nose but I kept my eyes closed unable to even dare to glance at the sacred beauty.

Softness was all I felt as my tongue was delighted with the sweetest of desserts.

"You have my heart."

😇

Bam!