(XIV)

I felt nauseous and depressed.

But I needed to be happy, it was Yoongi Hyung's wedding. I couldn't move around and be the one to ruin the happy day.

But I couldn't be happy.I just couldn't.

Angel...

Mora...

Confliction.

Pain.

Indecision.

What was I supposed to do?

What did I want?

I didn't know but, there was one thing I knew and it was that I was jealous of Yoongi Hyung.

😇

"Hyung, you okay?" I looked at Jungkook. I had not even known he had come to stand next to me.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I replied calmly ask I could as my hands pushed deeper into my pockets and rummaged through the random items in there.

"I'm just...I don't know. You look uncomfortable—extremely so." Jungkook's gaze constantly went back to his girlfriend, Bunny. I actually forgot her name. I had been so caught up with everything else, I had even forgotten the woman's name. it also did not help the fact that I had met her yesterday.

"You can go to her," I said to Jungkook as his eyes narrowed full of jealousy. Some male—an available bachelor—had come to court his beloved lover.

And I knew Jungkook was a jealous person and highly competitive, that was why he was so successful in the business.

"No," he shook his head with a pout formed with his lips. Jungkook was also a loyal s-o-b.

I chuckled lightly.

"Seriously Hyung...what's wrong? You can tell me, you know that—don't you?" It was hard to deny the punk when he was so serious.

"It's Mora." I sighed as my eyes turned back to the happy couple who had gotten married. They were going around the room greeting everyone. "We...are not...doing well."

"More fights?" He scoffed, knowing beforehand.

"Yeah...it's actually getting worse. We rarely aren't fighting." Jungkook watched me frown unhappily.

Yoongi-Hyung seemed so happy. I wish I could be that happy.

"That's not healthy...for neither of you. I honestly don't care about Mora. I never really liked her. She was nice, but you always liked her more."

"That's not true." Had I looked like that in front of them?

"You know its true. You have always loved her more. You have always done and lost more for her." Jungkook frowned unhappy, "Hyung, just think for yourself."

He rested his hands on my shoulder and gave me a smile.

It was as if he knew something I didn't.

He looked back at Yoongi Hyung. He probably had to go talk to him, which I was right.

"I have to go talk to Yoongi Hyung. He's taking too long to come here." He sighed as he watched the two oldest lazily talk.

I watched as Jungkook walked away to steal Yoongi Hyung from Seokjin-Hyung who was guffawing from a joke he said to himself. It was obvious that the newly married man did not care for his 'old man' jokes.

😇

"Hyung...", I turned to him with a soft smile. It was finally my turn.

"You look unhappy," he spoke softly as his eyes smiled at his new wife. "And stressed."

"I-I am..." I could not lie to him.

"Is it Mora?" Of course he knew. His eyes never left his wife though. Yoongi Hyung knew everything...kind of like Jin Hyung, who was quite wise despite how he acted. "I don't even know why I ask. I know it's her. What did she do?"

"We're fighting...I think...she has someone else."

"Do you know who?" Yoongi Hyung gritted his teeth. He hated cheaters, double timers, etc. He was naturally a loyal person so, it made sense.

I shook my head. It was all just speculation. I wasn't hundred percent sure...I think.

"Beetch—whatever, Hoseok do what's better for you. Don't think about her. Think about yourself. Just dump her, before she completely breaks you." He sadly said as he looked at me.

"Hyung..."

"But you know...you're taking this much better than I thought you would have." Yoongi Hyung tilted his head to one side, his hair cleanly gelled back. He looked quite dashing for his big day. He was getting married.

"Why?" I asked as I wondered how he thought I would have been.

"Hoseok. I know you...when you had a fight with her on your fifth anniversary—you sobbed as if your parents had died. Hell, I thought your parents had passed away when you came to my place!" He chuckled at that moment but went back to being serious.

"I don't know Hyung...I'm sad, sure...but I'm not mad. It doesn't hurt as much—it's almost as if I don't have a heart."

"Hoseok...there's something else. I think there's someone else. I think—right now, for you—Mora cheating on you, it doesn't hurt because you've given up on her already."

"Hyung...Mora and I—we...I don't know if it's worth salvaging."

"You moved on." Yoongi Hyung looked at me a surprised face, his usual lifted eyes, getting wide as a bunny's eyes. "Interesting..."

"Hyung..." I didn't want him to say it. It was too close, too dangerous.

"Okay, I'll stop, let's stop taking about that loser," he smiled at a guest who was leaving. "Now tell me—honestly—are you sleeping?"

"No...not really. And the pills aren't helping either."

"Well, I don't want you to rely on those. That's not good for you."

"I know..."

"Don't take it as nagging, I'm just worried Hoseok." He was awkward in his consoling, but he tried, and that's all that was needed from Yoongi Hyung.

"I know, Hyung...I know."

  😇

Wedding? Do you know where in the timeline everyone's story is??? hehe