(XXIX)

Our sunshine deserves some lemony desserts, don't you agree?

😇

When my eyes opened, I was still in the bathroom and it felt like a dream, as if I had entered a mirage, only for it to become my reality. The fog that enveloped me caused by the heated water.

I was at peace, with Angel by my side, I was at ease.

From the tips of my fingers to the thickened member that tingled with the excitement of her lingering touch, all that I wished for was her.

Angel...

My finger tightened into fists as I looked at the door that was the entrance to where she was. There was no going back, only forward—and at the end was Angel.

😇

"You took your time." Angel got on her feet, her silken robe gently caressing her body, as she watched me turn the light off to the bathroom and come out.

"I was thinking." I replied, my eyes watching her.

"About what?" Angel had this glow about her.

"You...," she smiled, and I could not help but see the sun, "and...me."

"And...?" Her heavenly voice was slightly croaky as tiredness coated her, but she sounded so tempting.

"I..." I hesitated. Looking at her, her body was small, feminine. She was compared to me, tiny. I could engulf her whole with an embrace.

"Look at me," Angel encouraged.

Everything in slow motion, my eyes watched as the robe fell off of her, fluttering like a butterfly. My breath stopped as her slender body was displayed like an artwork.

"Come," Angel's arms opened warmly.

Nothing was done fast, I took extra care to control the environment. I didn't want to mess up. I wanted to take my time. I saw her neck, smooth but so was the rest of her soft skin and I only wanted to mark them red and purple with hickeys.

I trailed her with my eyes until they came upon her supple breasts. She breathed and her chest would rise while her chest would fall when she did the opposite. Her breasts were wonderful. After a lingering moment I trailed further into her valley and then to her flat stomach before resting my heavy eyes on the prize.

I let the air that I had been apparently holding in my lungs. I licked my lips as the image of her cleanly shaven area entered into my head. And I don't think it would ever leave.

Step by step, I was now in front of her, and she touched my cheeks cupping her hand with care. She lifted my eyes back to meet her warm eyes before she pulled me into her arms, holding me against her.

My heart raced and something bloomed inside of me even more. It was loud; the banging loud enough for her to hear.

I was extremely lost at words as I felt her softer body. My entire body could feel her, as legs against legs and thighs rubbing against thighs.

Just like that we took our time, our lips smothering slowly. She became more aggressive, her lips hungry. I obliged, for all the times I had left her and avoided her. I felt her sensitive tips harden underneath the chill air and tension between us. It was easier to feel when her hands naturally made everything fifty times more sensual.

She pulled away, her thick long lashes fluttering as she kissed my cheeks, and jaws before moving lower. Her soft lips dragged lower, and she nipped at my skin, attempting to leave a hickey—the first time she had ever attempted, but not the last.

With time she learned and succeeded in leaving a light bruise, and many teeth marks. She licked wherever her hands and palmed had touched, taking her mouth to the place. She moved, taking a lick from my lower pecs to my stomach, a stream of saliva left as a trail, to my belly, where now her knees were on the floor, her hands resting where the towel barely covered the needy member.

With an easy pull, the towel came off, allowing her to really take control.

She played with the package as her mouth was busy with sucking the tip of my hard penis. She sucked hard and did as she was taught by the many videos she had studied, or so she told me. She moaned, her mouth overtaken by the salty taste.

Every response given to her from me was true. I groaned as she teased me with her tongue, her hand slowly gripping it before stroking it. It was either that my Angel was experienced and had done this many times, or I was feeling this more than I should. It did not matter though, not at the moment when it was just the two of us.

She continued to tease me and I could not help but press closer to her mouth and tug at her head until her mouth swallowed a good portion of my shaft. I could not help but buckle a few times because it felt so good to be inside her heavenly mouth, the sensations freeing and enlightening.

I had never felt something so perfect—so good.

With a slow pull, the hardened shaft slipped out of her mouthful. It took a standing pose—arched, hard and aching. It asked, begged for her full attention.

Angel smiled, and I could not help but shudder at how beautiful she was.

😇

To be continued...