(XL)

It had been a few months since we were officially together. It had been quite the news and talk around the entertainment world, but it died soon enough.

They were still talking about Jimin and Dollface though. Not that I cared, they were together and it was high time Jimin had a relationship. In addition, their travel date had gotten the eyes of the public and they ate the sweet stuff up.

I took a week off for myself and Angel, and I was happy to be home, just relaxing, and spending time with Angel.

"Oh, Hoseok..." The voice sang and I stood up from my seat immediately, abandoning my coffee.

The voice enchanted and captivated me, like a spell on my mind and soul.

Again her voice came, this time louder. My ears picked up immediately and I went closer to where the lovely music came from, which was our bedroom.

"Angel?" I inquired, my eyes searching her in the room.

And there she stood there, a mischievous smile on her pretty face.

"Hoseok...", her eyes ate me up.

I swallowed as my eyes stared at her.

"W-what are you w-wearing?" I choked, my stomach twisting in a knot. A feast before my eyes, a heavenly being...

"Silly...you're know exactly what I'm wearing." She softly giggled before taking a step back. She even gave me a twirl in it. "All for you."

I stared at her. She was so beautiful, so heavenly. She stood her legs standing close, her thighs touching—finally as she didn't have to worry about having a thin figure.  She was naturally on the thin side, but her thighs were nicely filled, her hips fuller, her curves gentle.

Her hair was much longer, and dyed deep brown, although I didn't mind her lighter, more fun hair colors. Especially silver, she looked lavishing in silver...

She smiled as she saw my eyes take her skin. The thin translucent night dress too short on her, ending above her stomach and low on her breasts, but the matching lace underwear made me think that it wasn't a dress. Not that it mattered, because my body already reacted to how tempting Angel looked.

I went to her, my words lost to the black hole. All my attention went to her.

Angel eyed the twitch in my sweats, the loose fabric not constructing anything for me. It bared all and she could tell how affected I was by her.

"How do I look?" Angel asked, knowing full well that I was taken by her beauty, and figure. I swallowed, the blood rushing to my groin.

"Amazing...", she didn't say anything as I whispered too softly, "gorgeous—Angel you're heavenly."

Angel smiled, the curve of her lips so mesmerizing, her every movement captivating. "Before that though..."

"Huh?" I felt my cock twitch again.

"Eat me," Angel said after she had turned around, her sloping shoulders naked and went on her hands and knees on the edge of our bed.

My throat immediately became parched, my desire for her in the pit of my stomach causing a grumble inside me to erupt. I could tell she found that pleasuring. I knew Angel, she loved to push me to the edge. I was on my knees, my hands gently touching the smooth skin of her buttocks.

I kissed her left cheeks, touching her pretty skin. Angel pushed her chest further down, arching herself even more as her hands spread around as she felt my tongue travel to her center. It radiated heat, and the lace underwear was a thong, leaving it so easy for her to feel my administrations.

"Angel," I moaned out as my tongue went over her clothed heat, the folds and bud hidden from me. My tongue didn't touch her heat directly but through the lace. The texture of it wasn't satisfactory knowing how velvety and soft her skin was when she was sopping wet.

"Eat me." Taste her, she begged. And how could I deny Angel that. I would happily do so.

Parting the sticky underwear to the side, I took a long lick. Angel responded, praises coming out of her lips. I took another, much slower, but much deeper, over her clit, my hand keeping her ass close to me. Angel trembled, her body relishing my tongue.

So wet, her juices flowing. The sound of squelching as my face went deeper into her core couldn't be helped and only fueled a more fervent desire to do more.

Even when Angel huffed out incoherent phases form being so sensitive, I didn't stop, my tongue aimlessly wanting more and more of her tasty honey.

I pulled away to pull my shirt above me. I didn't bother wiping my chin, as I appreciated the beauty that now lay face front in front of me.

"Move up Angel." I kissed her fingers that I had held. I smiled as she sighed loudly. She looked spent. "Do you need help?" She nodded.

"Pump me full." She moaned while I grunted at the same time as her. Her words, her hold on me causing me to get wilder. "I want to get big with your child."

I groaned.

"I love carrying your seed inside of me." She moaned as I pressed our bodies together, this time front to front. "Don't you want to see me pregnant—all big and plump?"

"Angel...Angel." I begged.

"And you promised." Angel reached for my face, her fingers tracing my jaw. "You promised to impregnate me. Don't you want me?"

"I know, Angel." I bit my lip, my hands obviously anxious to touch her, and my cock twitching inside my sweats. "I always want you."

"Good, now put that dick inside of me. I want to feel you inside of me. I want to feel your cum dripping from my thighs." Her tongue licked her pink lips before she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you Angel."

😇

It's done. Can't believe it. Another book is complete!
I'm like crying.