(XIII)

So...this escalated fast. 🙈

😇

"Angel!"

"No! I'm not stopping and you don't want me to stop." She said her mouth full. "I really like this."

I grunted as my fingers dug into her scalp as she sucked and sucked, sometimes gently grazing her teeth against the sensitive skin.

"You—so good." I told her—lame but that was all I could afford to tell her.

"Am I?" She smiled as she pulled out to suck on the heavy balls. It had been so long since I had...

"Angel..."

"When you fuck my virgin pussy with this cock, will you scream my name while you cum inside me?"

The beginning scent of sex surrounded us as we let the moment take us.

The phone rang and slowly lifted my hazy mind to finally hear it. Picking up my hand away from her head, she whined as her lips glossiness was gone from the sucking and licking.

"No...not until you get me pregnant."

I wanted to. I desperately wanted a child. And the thought of her getting swollen and her stomach bloated from my child fueled me with even bigger eagerness.

I still had a string of sanity left though that I noticed I was getting a call, and I looked at my cellphone to see it was Jungkook, but it came to an end.

It was important...it seemed to be because Jungkook called again.

"It's Jungkook...", it was barely audible, but she whined more as she pulled on my hand away from the ringing phone.

"Fine...", she sighed but held the standing cock with both hands before sending the it into her wet cavern. "But I'm not stopping."

"Hello?" He whispered from the other line and from his melodic voice, I knew it was him.

"Jungkook..." I kept my voice as stable as possible.

It was hard though as her beautiful mouth sucked harshly making me twitch with every swirl of her tongue.

Finally, I was able to voice out again, "Hey..."

"Uh...Hoseok-Hyung, you okay?" He asked worried.

It had been a while since Jungkook and I talked. I've been trying to give him his freedom and it was quiet on his end so I didn't want to bother him so much. It was his resting period, even if it was forced.

"Y-yeah! Just—swell..." I said strained as she took the head deeper into her throat.

"Okay..." Jungkook didn't sound ready to just let it go. He used to worry about us all the time. Even though he didn't have to, he used to continuously just worry about all of us.

"Is t-there something you need from me?" I asked hoping this was enough to distract him away from me.

"Yeah, Hyung...I have a problem..."

"Huh?" My eyes widened as his words seeped in. My thoughts definitely taken away from the female.

Angel must have known. She always knew everything about me. She could see through me.

"I hate you," she mouthed and I could feel my weak, fragile broken heart crumble until she said at the end, "Jungkook."

That was when I knew I was past the point of no return.

Angel pouted as her attention from me was stolen from her.

"He always does this..." She grumbled as she lifted herself up from her knees and dusted her knees. I stared as my ears only half focused on Jungkook's words. "Fine, I'll wait."

I couldn't help but stare at her breasts, her stomach that led to her creamy thighs. She leaned against the edge of my desk before pushing herself up so that her butt was resting nicely on it.

With her long legs, she turned the chair toward her. Somehow using her leg strengths, she pulled my chair closer to her so her feet could rest on the arms of the chair.

If it wasn't for the thick cock that was obviously begging for her attention, I could have probably pushed her away saying business comes first. Even if it was a lie, I could have lied...right?

"Hyung?" Jungkook called from the other side.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry I...got distracted." I explained and she smiled as she heard my words.

"Am I distraction...Mr. Jung?" She whispered as she pulled the crop top away from her, baring herself to me. I stared frightened because all I was seeing was my sinful dreams come to life.

That dream led to another, then another...

But the thing about dreams was that they were dreams. And dreams did not last forever. Neither did wishes.

"Mora...", her face came to mind as the thought of a family came to me, hinted by Jungkook's words. As I said her name, my face paled and I couldn't. I stopped listening to Jungkook and gently as I could stopped Angel.

Sweet angel's eyes questioned me and I could not answer. I repented to myself over and over again, as I displayed my desires for her too soon. I was taking advantage of her, and that wasn't right.

Shaking my head, I pushed her away.

Gently as I could, I placed my jacket on her. I kissed her cheek and gently asked her to leave.

"Please..." I begged when she tried to fight me. Then I closed the door, gently as I could.

My head and heart ached, but I ignored it. It was the same pain from before. If I ignored it, it would be gone...at least from my mind.

😇

It had not really worked, but I filled my mind with so much more else...like the fact that Jungkook was back.

My head was hurting but I was glad Jungkook was here, I was glad to see him, but with him chaos was also brought together.

I was tortured but I tried to ignore. It was the best thing to do.

I had to push it aside. I had to push her away.

Angel did not belong to me. She couldn't.

Angel was beloved by her fans and she didn't deserve me...she deserved someone like a knight in shining armor, ready to defend her and give her riches.

I was not perfect, I was just me.

These emotions...would pass.