(II)

This book was done slightly different from the previous four.
😇

She danced.

At fourteen years old she had a dream, she was going to strive and strive until she reached it.

Tomorrow was the team assessment and the next day was the individual dance assessment. And she wanted to pass very badly. If not her chance at debut would be pushed back and she wanted it badly.

The next two days were also very special because it would have two special judges. They were known for their professionalism and their moves and she admired them. She had grown up watching them. And she had studied them because they were her textbooks.

Her excitement was up but so was everyone else's.

She had chosen a powerful song with a strong beat, and as required with no lyrics. The team song was a sexy song with a slow beat, with sticky mood.
She was confident.

In fact, she had been chosen because of dance. She wanted this because she wanted to dance.

One more time, she told herself.

Then she would sleep with Nara, who was already sleeping in one of the rooms. Nara was a year younger, she was 13. If they formed a team, Nara would be the youngest.

Her dream was simple: to be a girl group. She wanted to dance, to sing, to be in stage.

That was her dream.

But dreams changed...sometimes.

When she woke up the next day, they began practice. They had several hours before they had the assessment.

She felt the fluttering butterflies in her stomach and it churned her stomach upside down. Her finger were clammy and her mouth dry.

She was nervous. Like her peers, she was nervous.