(XXXII)

I laid in my bed, my limbs spent, my brain blank from so much happiness.

Angel sighed, and I looked at her trail designs on my skin. It was tingly, but I could not help but stare at her. When she noticed my looking, she smiled gently before kissing my chin, and snuggled closer.

"W-was it...?" I hoped it was fine. I hadn't been active lately, but throughout the act, Angel had enjoyed it, I was sure of it but it was better to confirm with her.

"It was amazing," she sighed.

It had been a happy sigh—a content one. Her hand laid on top of my heart feeling the rhythmic heartbeat. She hummed as her front was pressed to my side. She was so warm, so sensational, I could feel my skin tingle in alert but relax all at the same time.

"I'm so glad my first was so perfect."

"Wait, what?" I was shocked. I choked as I began coughing. "Huh. What?"

"Oh, yeah...I trained myself kind of. I am human. I get horny too." She muttered as a small embarrassment tinted her cheeks. She was quick to change it around though. "Did you like it? My hard work?"

"Hard...work?" I blushed as my thoughts began to overheat from all the thoughts of her...I slapped myself inward.

"Yeah, who do you think I had in mind for all those years? Who do you think made me hot all over." She kissed my ear as she whispered. "It was for you."

My ears turned red as her words registered.

"You're so cute," her giggling a slice of heaven to my ears, "Hoseok your ears are red!"

"I-I!" My words were coming out in stammers as I couldn't from proper sentence or even words. "Please don't look."

"So cute." She squealed further and I had to pull her to me, her face hitting my chest. This way she couldn't look at me anymore, but that did not stop her from trying.

"C-can we just s-sleep?" I whispered, as my fingers also began tracing her skin.

I could feel her smile against my skin, as she etched her name on me. I was hers

"If you want...but only because I'm sleepy. I want more tomorrow. My perfect hope." She smiled as she snuggled, her eyes gently closing.

"M-more w-what?"

"More of your cum inside of me." She whispered, her last words before she drifted off to sleep

She left me to simmer, my mind steaming from her words.

"Shush...go to sleep." I said to myself more than her since she was already asleep.

Still, my eyes shut, for once, and sleep found me quick.

😇

Together at last!