(XXXV)

We are moving to the end. This book has been so fun to write. Know where this is?

😇

"Angel...?" I looked at Angel as she pulled me away quickly from everyone. Everyone was still very busy with the company photoshoot, as we were updating out company artist profiles, and also our contact book.

"Come with me." She whispered, her pink lips in a pretty smile. If she was pretty now, she would only bloom more beautiful later on.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I stared at her hair. They looked so soft.

"We have things to discuss, Mr. Jung." The way Angel said that made me shudder—in expectation.

"Discuss?" Angel noticed the way I questioned her. We were getting away from the crowd and from eyes and into the elevators.

"Uh-Huh," she nodded, her teeth chewing her lips as rolled her hips. And slowly I noticed Angel seductively lick her lips. "We have lots to discuss..."

"I..." I closed my mouth once more and stayed quiet. Whatever Angel wanted, I would not be able to win against her anyway. This would be easier if I allowed Angel her ways—not that Angel was difficult to be with.

"Yes, we do, Director." Angel gave me a smile, one that made the head of my cock twitch. "I've been a very good girl, working oh-so hard for you, and you have yet to reward me."

"Angel," a moan, desperate and arouse in mature, escaped my lips. I heard the last elevator chime before Angel pushed her way out, leaving me to follow after in heaves.

"Good." Angel hummed. Her scent was intoxicating as it travelled through my nostrils.

I could not say anything as she pushed her way into my office, the lights off, only the lights from outside seeping in. I did not bother to close it completely, or it had not registered in my head to. I had been too focused on  Angel's seductions, the slow movements of her fingers raising her mini skirt up, her soft gasps, my name escaping her lips.

My brown eyes continued to stare at her skin, slowly becoming more bare, and more free. Her body felt a chill as naked skin met the cold air. After dropping her sweater, her black frilly blouse came undone, revealing her dark berries, as she had forgone the bra. They were beautiful, and they jumpstarted something inside of me, deep inside my soul, my blood.

Angel's eyes explained it all. She knew it all. What her pretty body did not my mind, my body. She knew so well that with a single beckoning motion of her index finger, she could have me grovel at her feet. If she wanted me to give everything up to pursue her, it would be worth it. To give her everything, as a sign or my devotion and love, just as she devoted her heart to me, it would only truly be a smal portion of what she meant to me.

"Come, Director Jung. How will you reward me and tell me how good I am if you're that far away?" Angel whispered, my feet lunging forward to be in front of her. Every time she was in front of me, I felt new. Every single time, my obsession, my need for her grew more and more.

It was uncontrollable. I didn't have any control—Angel did.

"Angel they'll be waiting." I swallowed as my eyes watched as she pulled the skirt above to show me her pretty lingerie. It was sexy. The garter belt held the black stockings that came to her upper thighs. I instinctively licked my lips, as my pants became very painful at the sight of her sacred place. The thin black scalloped open crotch really left no imagination to run wild.

"Then you better start." Angel beckoned as she knew I was stuck and lost—because of her, for her and on her.

And she was right for us to begin...

😇

"Hyung—oh..."

Crap...

"J-Jimin...", and next to him was Jungkook, "and...Jungkook."

"Don't you two know how to knock?" Angel sighed, as she glanced at them. My hands left her waist but the hand that held her hand stayed. Luckily, we had finished before and had been prolonging going out and back downstairs by hugging.

"Oh...that's the pill?" Jimin went toward Jungkook who just shrugged. "Well, then I approve. I don't like losing my Hyungs to anyone, but I'll approve of you, Angel."

"You didn't even interrogate her." Jungkook sassed.

"I don't need your approval, sunbae." Angel looked at Jimin and then glared at Jungkook.

"Angel don't be such a brat." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "You're still at the company and we're on duty."

"I'm done with my shoot, the photographer lady already took my picture." Angel replied.

"Oh which reminds me," Jimin itervened, their hostility for each other much felt by him, "Dollface is looking for you."

"Me? Why?"

"You haven't taken your picture yet." Jimin told us. Angel sighed.

"You had to ruin the moment." Angel sighed. I touched her cheek, my thumb brushing her soft skin.

"I should go..."

"Do you have to?" Angel looked at me with those large pleading eyes that I would have succumbed to if not for Jungkook's voice.

"I should." I gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Get home safe, call me when you're home. Bye love."

Angel smiled, and I followed Jimin and Jungkook downstairs.