(XXV)

The dream that continued made me sigh in happiness. The angel that protected me had such large eyes, such beautiful mesmerizing eyes that took ahold of my soul.

She pulled away as her eyes widened at me and I wondered if I had said something strange.

"Angel?"

"Say that again." Her lips were painted with rouge and they seemed so sinful. My eyes took in her features and I wondered how an illusion could be so real. If I touched, I could almost feel her.

"Angel?"

"Say that again," her legs were pulled up to being herself closer to me, and I could feel her body. It was as if her physical body was on me. "Jung Hoseok, do not ignore me as if I'm not here."

"Angel..?"

"Yes," she sighed. "What is it?"

"Are you actually here?" A strange question indeed but it was something I had to ask.

"You're...really here?"

"Yes." Angel pressed her forehead on my own, and gently an Eskimo kiss was share innocently.

We just stared at each other—silently until our eyes closed at the same time.

"Uh," someone cleared their voice to get our attention. From the familiar voice, it was Jungkook.

Angel turned around to face the intruder, but because of that her hair flipped and slapped me in the face. It hurt a lot more than it should.

"Oof-!" I blurted out, as my face was met with a hair slap. The pain was real, this was most definite, not a illusion.

"Oh!" Angel gasped as she held my hand tightly and looked back at me, but this time gently careful to not slap me with her hair again. "I'm sorry."

Jungkook snickered causing Angel to give him a glare. He just rolled his eyes.

"What do you want Jungkook? Are you unable to read the mood?" Angel sounded so mature, her voice reprimanding.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow before he rested his back on the door that was closed shut. He had been immediate in entering and shutting himself in here. He was always quick.

"Jungkook?" I asked, my cheeks burning from being caught.

"Hyung do you feel better?" He ignored Angel but answered me.

"Huh? Yeah...I do."

He gave me a toothy smile, before nodding. "Good. I'm glad because my backup plan to my backup plan...well, I didn't have one."

Angel raised an eyebrow. I just...I was confused.

"Jungkook brought me here." Angel answered my unspoken question. She always knew my heart, because...she was my Angel.

"He did..." I stared at Jungkook who had his arms crossed.

"It's unhealthy for you to continue like this. I know you better than you think." He forlornly smiled. "Now, let's get you two where there's less eyes. If you two are gonna get it on, do it somewhere people won't take pictures."

I frowned at Jungkook while Angel scoffed, "You're the only one watching."

"There's always someone watching." He eyed the hands that were together. I was not sure what Jungkook thought about this.

"That's true." I sighed. With my headache lessen and my body feeling lighter, less heavy, my mind was clearer. "You should go Angel."

"No." Angel shook her head, somehow acting more her age, young and stubborn. "I want to stay here. With you."

"Don't be foolish. Come on." Jungkook pulled her along whispering, "there's cameras, if anyone asks you were here for a meeting that had to happen here."

I watched as the door closed and silence crept in.

I was left alone now, or so I thought.

"Hyung, I'm taking you home, so get ready. I should be back in thirty." His Bunny head popped in before popping back out. It was kind of like that arcade games where you hammer the gophers, except it was bunnies, not rodents.

Then I was left alone.

Then...I was truly left alone with the quiet, left to think about the meaning of a mutual understanding of feelings.