(XXXVIII)

Sorry it took a while. But moving to the story!

😇

It was now...a few years passed.

It had gone by extremely quickly as Yoongi's cub was four years old and causing chaos and joy wherever he went.

Jin hyung had found his Princess and was happily dating. It was still a budding relationship, but Hyung was super happy. We were happy to see him happy.

Jungkook was bouncing with his two children. They were to have their ceremony soon, which I was looking forward to.

And Angel and me? Well, it was another chapter for us too.

Especially now that it was time to discuss Cloud9 and each of their members' decisions for the future, which included Angel.

I couldn't believe it was that time.

Angel had been distant, keeping her mind to herself. I had bothered her a bit, hoping she would continue to pursuing her dreams and a bigger stage. She was so talented.

Since the small argument with her in bed months ago, she had been frequenting the members places, as they had been given the choice of staying at a dorm, or moving out a few years before. Some had stayed as their homes were further out of the city, and or it was to save more money and out of convenience.

I'm not sure what she was thinking. I didn't know because she wasn't telling me.

Angel had moved in with me some time ago, to the new building I owned with Yoongi Hyung, but she wasn't coming home since the time to discuss their contracts was coming up. Angel was keeping her mouth tightly sealed.

Eden had at one point come to talk to me about it as she had seen Angel upset. Eden as she got even more mature, was rather fearsome.

I had told her, of course, my version of our argument. She had nodded just sighing. In the end, Eden had only told me, it's up to Angel to decide her future now. I had no say in it.

That was true.

I just had to wait till she made a decision.

😇

Today was the day.

There were nine girls in Cloud9. A meeting with each of them was today, regarding their future. After that, the girls would have their time to discuss it with each other and then we will begin preparations for the future.

Whatever Angel had to say, it was her wishes, and we will respect that. I will respect it.

Meeting was over and done with, leaving many questions and what-to-dos.

Somehow it did not...it wasn't shocking that Angel didn't want to continue as part as Cloud9. She had agreed to continue her relationship with the company through the dual-run dance studio.

Sadly, I was unable to talk to her after, since she was whisked away by the other members after the group decision.

I was left alone without her smile.

😇

"Angel?" I picked up the phone as soon as I saw it was her.

It had been two days since the group discussion with Cloud9. I hadn't seen her for two whole days, which was 48 hours.

"Can I come home?" That heavenly voice entered my ears, and the nervousness that had been rampant in my soul began to ease.

"Yes," I smiled. "I'll pick you up." I moved to grab my car keys.

"Can you...just open the door?"

I blinked as I moved toward the front door, the keys jingling.

When I opened the door, I saw Angel standing there.

She looked beautiful as usual.

She came in quietly, her little smile churning my stomach upside down. I stared at her, amazement oozing out. It felt as if it had been an eternity since I had seen her.

"Hi, Hoseok."

"Angel," I said. And nothing more.

Then I pulled her closer to me, my nose in her neck and hair, as my smile became too wide that it began to hurt my cheeks. The joy inside was bursting like a geyser, my feet itching, and my hands grabbing.

She giggled and it was like a punch to my stomach, a complete knockout.

Before Angel could say a word, my lips pressed against hers, and it was like a curse broken, a veil lifted as it felt alright once more. It felt completely wholesome.

I felt a smile tug on her lips and I pulled her closer, her arms lifting her up into my arms, as her legs wrapped around me.

The beauty that the heavens gave me.

I prayed and prayed.

And she came, answering my prayers.